Game is lagging and disconneting me

• What do you mean with "disconnected" ?

Really a disconnect, so a jump back to the Login Screen, or a Crash to Desktop (Process dies) ?

That the Game cant offer better FPS is pretty normal, and should be public.

Its because of the old Rena Engine, which has many errors and doesnt allow Multi Core Performance, and many many more Problems..

For me i have/had the same Problem (Crash to Desktop).

Its cause of the low Heap & Stack Limitation which crash for the most x64 Systems.

Happens at most when i use a transformation, or just randomly..

• Crash to windows! Any way for us to do anything from our side so that we can stop it? I a really have been wanting to ask, does gamingo intends for Savage hunt to become a better version of DP, or just the same! because so far i am starting to wander, what did really change besides prices, and dragon being all free to catch! What about performance? Better textures, better dialogues? Can´t find anything regarding this matter online! Anyone has link?

• Crash to windows! Any way for us to do anything from our side so that we can stop it? I a really have been wanting to ask, does gamingo intends for Savage hunt to become a better version of DP, or just the same!

There was a ClientModX Tool allowed for DP. But i dont share any link or so, sry.

I don't wanna say you should try it. You need to ask the Support.

But what i can tell you is, that Gamigo (Publisher) can't change anything at the Game Engine, for better Performance.

And even when the Developer (Runewake) ever would have a interest in this Game any day/year.

Then they need to create a new and better Game Engine.

This Topic was discussed so often now, please check the Forum if you want any further Informations.