Egg Circle

• I agree and the B19 egg circle, even with it's unfortunate "accidents" and occasional mischief remains the best possible means for maxing an egg. The only thing that would be better would be if servers merged and then we could all simply return to Arteicia and hold eggs. There is no news of that happening, so I will continue to hold eggs on B19 for now.

Oh and further proof of how successful the B19 cross server egg cave is - even with some egg drop accidents, I was able to max my green egg containing Pale Blue, an aqua dragon I wanted. Thank you to everyone who stopped by daily and cared, and a special thank you to everyone who grabbed an egg and headed to B19 egg cave. My Pale Blue could not have maxed without each of you.

8):thumbup:

Kidira

Jorbyn Server

Guild - Defiant, Alliance - Avalon

• exprès ou pas le résultat est le même

Yep le résultat est le même, c'est pourquoi rien ne t’empêche, que le joueur l'ai fait exprès ou non, d'envoyer un screen pour que des mesures soient prises.

C'est une décision arbitraire des joueurs de ne pas envoyer de screens lorsqu'il y a eu excuse. Techniquement, il faut envoyer les screens, selon les modalités posées par les admins.

Commandant de Noname, Chef RH de Nofound - Oracle & Ranger

* * ~~~~~~ ~~~~~~ Dungeon's Robin ~~~~~~ ~~~~~~* *

May the Flyng Spaghetti Monster Morgath bless Auratia

• For those concerned about accidentally attacking people and making them drop their eggs—or who have done it or know someone who's done it—so far the best solution I've found is to pick a spot(s) on each platform and position myself

a)just past the edge of the circle of players, and at the same time,
    b) where an accidental attack won't hit someone on another platform.

By shifting the camera up and down, I can care for most eggs in any given circle without having to reposition (moving the camera to either side will cause you to alter the direction you're facing once you interact with someone else, and since that can end badly I don't recommend it). If I do have to reposition, it's usually only a second time to get two or three more eggs.

Once you do this a few times, you find it really doesn't consume more than an extra second or two to get in a good spot, which for me is time well spent not frustrating myself or anyone else.

• Good ideas! Also, I just remove my weapon and put my dragon away before I step off the gate and in the cave.

zios_coloured_small_by_dalekfell-dc7rj5o.png  

Main Toon: Nyteshade - Ranger Lvl 91 . I have a hard time seeing chat. Please don't be offended if I don't respond. Dragon's Prophet: Nyteshayde Ranger Lvl 102; Savage Hunt : Joetheviking Oracle lvl 92