I have problem with games

• when i use any skill, my screen is broken and black screen but i dont have any error message and game is running but i didnt see anything. I dont understand it. and i update my pc. i have 8 gb ram and i have amd R 7 240 2gb 128bit and intel core i5 4570 3.20 ghz. i think, i play this game without any problem with this pc. :S. and i use lower profil. i mean i select every thing lower.

• i am playing dragon's prophet turkey without proplem. and i played dragon's prophet eu once year ago and i changed my graphic cards. i played dragon's prophet eu with my old graphic card without problem. do you understand my problem ? i think i have to play this game without problem.

• I get this problem sometimes. When I restart my game, my computer tells me the graphics drivers crashed and recovered. So to me it sounds like a graphics card problem. Make sure the drivers are up to date. For me it happens rarely so i just restart the game and keep going.

zios_coloured_small_by_dalekfell-dc7rj5o.png  

Main Toon: Nyteshade - Ranger Lvl 91 . I have a hard time seeing chat. Please don't be offended if I don't respond. Dragon's Prophet: Nyteshayde Ranger Lvl 102; Savage Hunt : Joetheviking Oracle lvl 92