How do I get the fastest support?
Presumably, some of you have noticed that a support request takes a little longer now and then - how YOU get your problems solved a lot faster, you'll find out here.
This guide is really applicable to 90% of the problems and it does not matter if you write a support ticket or contact the staff team in the forum, so do not be shy and read them.
Important: If you did not receive an automatic confirmation email from support, then your ticket has not arrived or has not been sent. Please write it again.
Is there some "basic data" I always have to specify?
The first correct step you take is when you send us the following data:
- Account Name
- Character Name
- Your Problem (sounds funny, but believe us...)
Can I behave a particular way so that my request will be answered faster?
Bring us some coffee, that'll speed things up.
Nah for real, coffee makes everything go faster.
No, but seriously. Of course there are things that you should pay attention to so your request can be processed a lot faster.
- Do not try to speed up our responses by sending in multiple request, because that will just take us longer to answer:
Our support system comes with a wonderful timer that shows how long your ticket has been waiting for. Everytime you send in a new reply to your ticket (in the hope of "pushing" your ticket", your timer is being reset. As you can probably imagine, the tickets that wait longer will be answered first. Thus, you push yourself back again and again. So do not do that. Write once and rely on us to answer you.
(This procedure is the same in the forum.)
- Do not create a new ticket for every answer. When you get an answer from support, you can just reply to the email and it will end up where it belongs. If you create a new ticket, we have to match you to your problem first, which of course takes time.
- Do not write multiple tickets for the same issue - especially not in different languages. Because
that's how you spend the time of several people who can all send you an answer and work on your case, while they could have helped someone else that is not getting any help yet. Just write one ticket in one language and wait for an answer. It'll come.
- Do not contact different GM's with the same problem. For that you can even get into trouble, because
it's the same here as well: We take the time to solve your problem, each of us - and thus another has to wait, although he also needs help.
- Do not contact GM and support at the same time! Same situation: Several people spend their time with your problem - others also need help.
- If you feel like your ticket has been in support for a long time (long = more than 3-4 days) and you have not received an answer: THEN you are welcome to contact the team with your ticket ID and they will contact the support to ask what's going on
- Of course, everyone understands that some things may make you a little bit upset and excited: Nevertheless, please use punctuation / spaces in your text.
- Write in an understandable way - if we have to sit in front of your text in order to solve the puzzle with several people...that's a bit time consuming.
I have a problem in the game - what do you need to know?
Example: you have lost an item (in a magical way) - then we need the date and time (!) as accurately as possible.
Of course, this refers to everything that appears as a problem in the game itself.
- You are missing an item? We need the name - no estimates, no guesses - the name!
- Is it a piece of equipment? Send us the level and the name.
- A dragon has gone missing? Again, the name, please.
You may notice: The name is very important when it comes to missing things in the game. Without it we can not help you. Without finding out the name of what you lost and then how you might have lost it, that takes ages. During this time, we would have been able to help you and other players long ago, if we had the right information from the get-go.
A quest is misbehaving!
It can always happen that there is a problem with a quest - but usually this is solved quickly. If we know what it's all about. Accordingly, there is also important information that we need.
- The name of the quest
- If it's about a misbehaving NPC: the name of the NPC
- Are you missing a quest item? Name please.
- What's your issue exactly? Send us an explanation of any kind, a picture, a video, a gif or a drawing, doesn't matter! But we need something.
I have a problem with my account.
If you have an issue regarding the migration, please read this.
There are an awful lot of "account issues". Typical ones are like "I forgot my password." - No problem, that can be helped.
But especially with problems with your account it is important that you send us the right information.
Of course the basic data is relevant here as well, but there are additional things we need.
Contact the support from the e-mail address which your account is registered on !!!! If you no longer have this email address, support will need to verify you in a very long process. (But it's possible.)
Your problem - described in an exact manner. What happened? Since when does this problem exist? When did it work last?
Who had access to your account? YES, account sharing is forbidden. But we know that it happens that a "buddy" of yours has your login so he can do something for you while you are gone. We also know that this "buddy" sometimes turns out to be the opposite and empties your account or changes the login info. That's why you should be always honest to us. Tell us, that helps! We will not just close down your account! Yes, you will recieve a warning for that - but you get your account back.
It doesn't matter the situation: Honesty is important! If you lie to us and we find out, your problems just got bigger! Just be honest and tell us (e.g.) "Hey guys, yes, I have shared my account data with someone...".
I want to report a player.
Unfortunately, there are situations in which someone adopts the wrong tone or does things in the game that he should not do. If it goes beyond a certain level and you are feeling attacked, it is of course right to report this player to us. This message should not look like "He was mean to me." The End. We need the following:
- Character name of the player you want to report
- Reason of your report
There are multiple ways to capture evidence and send it to us. Depending on the situation, we need a screenshot or a video.
If you want to report an insult a screenshot will do! Please note the following about screenshots:
- It has to contain your whole screen, do not cut out the chat for example.
- Do not paint on your screenshot to hide certain parts.
- The chat must be readable. If we cannot read it because the picture is too small or pixelated, we can't see the insult.
It really has to be a unedited, original screenshot. Otherwise we cannot let it count.
Things like Botting or Spawn Killing require video evidence. The same rules also apply here (you have to be able to see what is happening) and please do not send in a 3h video.
I have a payment problem.
Important: "I purchased an item in-game and I did not get it / it did not work" = not a payment problem. Please declare these kinds of issues as "I have an issue with item/package" and read the point "I have a problem in the game". (Additionally we obviously need the date of the purchase!)
If you do have an issue with a payment (meaning, you bought some Diamonds but you did not recieve them) please do not contact the GMs. We do not have access to this kind of information and we cannot help you out here. Please send in a ticket directly and include all the information you learned about. (Click here for Support)
If you recieved a confirmation receipt, please attach it to your ticket. The more data you make available to us from the start, the faster we can help you!
In conclusion, it is like in real life with the support and the GM team - friendliness gets you where you want. Your inquiries are not answered by machines - there are real people sitting there. If you ask for help and wish them everything bad, tell them to succumb to various diseases ... that's not the best way to treat each other.
Yes, there are things that make you feel sick. You can also get angry - that's absolutely human. But please always keep in mind: These are people who do their job and who also WANT to help you. We are not your enemy who wishes you evil - we want to help you and we do it, if we are able to.