Please give us more bag space!

• A few rows is pathetic...and quest items are included within that pitiful amount of bag room we get!

Get's infuriating dropping out of questing just to continually sell up!

Please give us a few more rows...I'll happily pay for a few more rows myself if this occurs!

• Please give us a few more rows...I'll happily pay for a few more rows myself if this occurs!

You are contradicting yourself. If you are going to pay for additional rows anyway after fully unlocking the first page when reaching level 20, why not do it from the get-go? How is "give me more free stuff so that I feel inclined to pay" a sound argument?

Hyperlinks are semi-broken disturbing the reading flow, but clcking the signature will still direct you to the guide. No personal support tho until I decide whether or not I will stick with this mess of a DP iteration.

24m82kj.jpg21b6jwk.jpg2ykygr5.jpg

The post was edited 1 time, last by Trollwoot ().

• You are contradicting yourself. If you are going to pay for additional rows anyway after fully unlocking the first page when reaching level 20, why not do it from the get-go? How is "give me more free stuff so that I feel inclined to pay" a sound argument?

Point being hitherto: The game offers meager bag space in the first instance...embarrassingly infinitesimal amount!

Even Runes of Magic, gave us more bag space than the initial 3 rows we get!

If you think that is sufficient room - including quest items - you are addlepated!

• Point being hitherto: The game offers meager bag space in the first instance...embarrassingly infinitesimal amount!

Even Runes of Magic, gave us more bag space than the initial 3 rows we get!

If you think that is sufficient room - including quest items - you are addlepated!

Sure, I'm the addlepated one since I can't read....shoot that's not me. There's 6 pages in total and you get the first one for free. Buy the rest like everyone else does

Hyperlinks are semi-broken disturbing the reading flow, but clcking the signature will still direct you to the guide. No personal support tho until I decide whether or not I will stick with this mess of a DP iteration.

24m82kj.jpg21b6jwk.jpg2ykygr5.jpg

• This was another issue I had with how this game is starting to be.. $3.50 worth of diamonds gets us one row of 8 slots of bags space after the 100 diamond and 200 diamond ones are gotten.

Let's look at another FTP MMO's bag space for real money.

In another FTP MMO I play, additional bag space costs $5.00 for generally 20 additional slots. For Bank slots roughly $8.00 will get you 30 additional spaces for your bank. In this game? $3.50 worth of Diamonds for 10 spaces.

Some MMO's also have a material bank to store crafting materials and a bank to store upgrade items. Some of the top MMO's out there FTP/PTP ect also have quest items separate of the main storage for items that have been dropped to the player.

Like I said in my other thread, I would LOVE to support this game.. but with all the limitations and the huge cash wall in it's current state, It is not worth supporting.

• Sure, I'm the addlepated one since I can't read....shoot that's not me. There's 6 pages in total and you get the first one for free. Buy the rest like everyone else does

You are entirely addlepated, as you haven't ostensibly bolted on, to what I was alluding to in my opening exchange...and didn't expect a broadside for an accurate and obvious thread!

I was expressing a degree of largess, and help in funding their game - what it hades is malignant about that!?

• I'm going to play a bit more to create a summary of what can be improved in this game by testing all the features available to us as I've come to discover even MORE things behind a paywall that should be given to players naturally.