My goodbye from DragonsProphet

• Good evening dear DP-Community,

I wanted to say a few last words to you. First of all i have to say "Tank You" for a awesome time here with you and my beloved guild Riseofthephoenix.

In over 3 years of playing I experienced a lot of funny, sad, good and bad things in this Game. And I'm happy about every second of it :)

Nevertheless, there was a lot of issues and im proud that you (the community) stand to the game as it was. But I have to admit every bad decision that was made scratched on me more and more and now I will leave after another questionable decision.

For all who EARNED Gildedchampion hold him as a Trophy for being the very best on the Server. Such as the old PvP-trophies (housing items) or the Deyakar-titel.

I know, you think it's a personal thing, but it is a shame to ruin this trophy for them who worked hard for it and are proud to reached this.

And for me it was the final reason to uninstall the game.

I wish everybody lot's of fun and good loot.

Greetings,

Hase

• Just because we´re trash ( SH/ DP/Company) doesn´t mean we cant achieve great things. Its called garbage can, not garbage cannot.

• The path of death was sealed long time ago Seyren.

I feel just betrayed over and over again from their actions.

Idk if it was only me but in the last time i felt like there was nothing done for the players or to improve game experience.

Positive thing: I dont care anymore xD

• I understand you. I had a glimmer of hope when I saw the migration. I lost hope when I saw Gilded Champion... No website for DP, no event... Just keep the servers because the players are still making enough money? Everything is vague.

Exceddius - old SeyrenWindsor - Dragon's Prophet

• Tell me who was the best on the server, noone lmao and everyone has a chance to earn dragon if they want to, trophy for pvp? what pvp? unbalanced pvp you mean which doesn't test your skills but only shards matter lmao and i call it oracle prophet since everyone switched to oracle because it's the only balance class out there, so there was and never will be true pvp, so don't give me that crap mate and let everyone else get their dragon if they want to, why do you have to be so egoistic, complaining about a dragon which is not even that important, atleast not to me but if others want it, why not let them have a chance to obtain it and please don't even mention word pvp if you don't know the meaning of it ;)

• Tell me who was the best on the server, noone lmao and everyone has a chance to earn dragon if they want to, trophy for pvp? what pvp? unbalanced pvp you mean which doesn't test your skills but only shards matter lmao and i call it oracle prophet since everyone switched to oracle because it's the only balance class out there, so there was and never will be true pvp, so don't give me that crap mate and let everyone else get their dragon if they want to, why do you have to be so egoistic, complaining about a dragon which is not even that important, atleast not to me but if others want it, why not let them have a chance to obtain it and please don't even mention word pvp if you don't know the meaning of it ;)

i mean, everyone switched to Oracle not because it's the only "balanced" class, but because it's the most hacked class. You can do as much damage as a glass cannon but with a heck lot of health and healing yourself for 75% of your health each second. Also it's true that shards are important, but skill also matters since I can take on most people and put out a fight with my guard that has no shards. Anyway I'm getting away from the thread.. tho I'll admit it's true to say it's kinda stupid to cry about a marketplace dragon.. also there *is* a "most powerful person on the server", if you'd test everyone in a tournament there's bound to be a winner by sheer skill if you give both the same gear (which they prolly already have)

• Post by cattyandco ().

This post was deleted by Admin ().
  • well I am bit more positive - from what I hear I think soon they may have to merge Savage Hunt back into Dragons Prophet

You know that a merge wouldn't be possible that easily? Only in regards of the marketplace situation, SH is somewhat different than DP. Additionally there's the factor with Soul Gazes and free marketplace Dragons in SH, so how would that add up with DP?

If there should be a reason for having to shut down one of the games, I don't think it's solved by fusing them...

• Post by cattyandco ().

• Well think about this logically. Savage Hunt they have worked on from its beginning. Its their baby. They acquired Dragon's Prophet in the process so essentially DP is the step-child. They then merged DP to the SH servers because its better or more stable. (I remember reading something about the DP servers were breaking down or something similar) . So we have SH that has been loved on and nurtured from the beginning ; and DP that has been given just enough to stay alive and finally merged on to a new system. It doesn't make logical sense to keep both so similar in the long run, splitting the population; so who do you think will come out on top? The baby or the step-child . I think it will be the baby. Either way I bet DP will be around as long as there is enough interest in it . They are supporting it so its not gonna die unless the players show them it should. That will be on us.

I'm sure they would love to eventually merge the two together. I don't think that is going to happen for a long time but who knows maybe they are close to that and don't want to get our hopes up.

I had a bunch of geek friends in the NA version that played closed beta ( they had keys to get in) and I remember a conversation where they had seen some kind of confirmation that Runewaker had the game mapped out to level 200+ . Its possible only SH will get new content when it gets there. Maybe if the players keep DP going they both get the content. Maybe my geek friends were wrong and there isn't content, but I doubt that. That conversation is why I still play. There is more that can come. Maybe SH will encounter some flaw and get scrapped. Alot can happen.

But really, leaving a game because a dragon you liked is no longer rare seems kinda silly. The game isn't about having a rare dragon. It's about collecting them all. He's not even that pretty. I am sticking around because I want to see what that new content will be. I like my friends and I like playing with them. I have been building a toon in SH so I will be ready for it in whatever game ends up on top.

zios_coloured_small_by_dalekfell-dc7rj5o.png  

Main Toon: Nyteshade - Ranger Lvl 91 . I have a hard time seeing chat. Please don't be offended if I don't respond. Dragon's Prophet: Nyteshayde Ranger Lvl 102

• Post by cattyandco ().

• But really, leaving a game because a dragon you liked is no longer rare seems kinda silly. The game isn't about having a rare dragon. It's about collecting them all. He's not even that pretty.

For me the Dragon isnt relly important. But you should think about what if you would have this Dragon because you were the Winner from an Event !

The thing is, they do not even stand by the old statements about the Limitation of this Dragon.

They said the Dragon is only achievable whith these Events (Speedrun Events and more).

And the Excuse of less Personal for Events wouldnt be fair to betray all others who worked hard for this Dragon..

And now because of some People who wanted to get this Dragon too (because they never had the Chance or didnt Won one of these Contests) they are selling a Gacha with the Chance for this Dragon. :rolleyes:

Its the same like when they sold the Metron Dragon with the Limited Skill to farm Laedis Provisions.

They told us the Skill will never be able to collect anymore.

But what really happens, people believed in this and bought this Dragon.

Few Months after they sold Salvaran with the same Skill and then they already added the Skill to the Compass.

They shouldnt be proud of Actions like these. Only People which was affected by actions like these can understand.

Tell me who was the best on the server, noone lmao and everyone has a chance to earn dragon if they want to, trophy for pvp? what pvp? unbalanced pvp you mean which doesn't test your skills but only shards matter lmao and i call it oracle prophet since everyone switched to oracle because it's the only balance class out there, so there was and never will be true pvp, so don't give me that crap mate and let everyone else get their dragon if they want to, why do you have to be so egoistic, complaining about a dragon which is not even that important, atleast not to me but if others want it, why not let them have a chance to obtain it and please don't even mention word pvp if you don't know the meaning of it ;)

Well Charming..

PvP is only as fair as fair the players are fighting.

And Oracle maybe is the less bugusing but bug affected class by others..

In real 1v1 Duels everyone can show theyre Skill.

It is not like you are complaining that the Shards only Matter. This is wrong..

The Fact that many people switched to Oracle because they are thinking they must not do much to be strong was sometimes funny.

Real Oracle can beat them easily. And its too easy to fight against Oracles.

The thing is, (i think) nobody wouldnt complain about another Chance (Event) to reach this Dragon.

But selling the maybe most important Event Dragon is not a good idea.

The post was edited 2 times, last by Payday: Regex ().

• I mean its not like Gilded was the rarest dragon in game.

Also charms, you'll be happy to know i pulled my lvl 102 guardian out of retirement. So i'm on of the few that did the opposite by starting oracle and going to a different class xD

With regards to the Gilded Champion, it isn't and account dragon and it can't be re-egged either so not like its a massive thing that people received.

Guild: Defiant (Leader), Lvl: 105, Class: Oracle (before it was popular), Alliance: Avalon

Signature_zpsyfe9ivll.png

wtf xD there you see a someone who has absolutly no knowlage about this game^^

The PvP trophies was way back in the days and there you got actual trophies (housing items) like Urml got one.

and brah, dont tell me what you suggest if you dont have a f*cking clue what im talking about.

i mean, everyone switched to Oracle not because it's the only "balanced" class, but because it's the most hacked class. You can do as much damage as a glass cannon but with a heck lot of health and healing yourself for 75% of your health each second. Also it's true that shards are important, but skill also matters since I can take on most people and put out a fight with my guard that has no shards. Anyway I'm getting away from the thread.. tho I'll admit it's true to say it's kinda stupid to cry about a marketplace dragon.. also there *is* a "most powerful person on the server", if you'd test everyone in a tournament there's bound to be a winner by sheer skill if you give both the same gear (which they prolly already have)

it wasnt a marketplace dragon bevore and it was a singe of what ppl can achive. but now the meaning of it is gone.

And shards are not so impotant as you think. to have a full equip of 428s or 1000s dont realy matter. There are tons of reasons why ppl suck but ofc its never their skill or their lack commitment to the game.

and dont say something about "missing manpower" for something if you have a guy who is manualy giving VIP XP xD

I had a bunch of geek friends in the NA version that played closed beta ( they had keys to get in) and I remember a conversation where they had seen some kind of confirmation that Runewaker had the game mapped out to level 200+ . Its possible only SH will get new content when it gets there. Maybe if the players keep DP going they both get the content. Maybe my geek friends were wrong and there isn't content, but I doubt that.

Well there is no hope. Some Items where planed to lvl200 like crafting mats but there is no content or anything like that. The developer will not continue to develop on DP/SH. Btw. the SH-conzept was already finished in 2016. Runewaker wrote to me that they are continue to maintain the servers and fixing bugs. Nothing about any further development or content.

I mean its not like Gilded was the rarest dragon in game.

Also charms, you'll be happy to know i pulled my lvl 102 guardian out of retirement. So i'm on of the few that did the opposite by starting oracle and going to a different class xD

With regards to the Gilded Champion, it isn't and account dragon and it can't be re-egged either so not like its a massive thing that people received.

Wasnt it? only 13 ppl in history of DP have it. I couldnt imagen a Dragon more rare^^

Well, for me it is a big thing. Now seeing some U-Lows with absolutly 0 skill and 0 brain walikng around with it just makes me angry and sad at the same moment.

• i play this game since CB but that is not important, i think dragons from DB and gear is way more important then gilded champion so why would someone care about that dragon it's not even special, i have both dragons from DB and full laedis gear, missing mechanical one from there but idm much and i can say i achieved a lot and the most important thing is me and my friends did it together and it was not easy but we did it anyway so i rather achieve dragons/gear/costumes that way, they should add more dragons into raid dungeons so we can work for something a swell and i am still waiting for that red gear everyone was talking about, we need new content and more balanced pvp or there is not nothing to do except farming shards and overstating end game gear atm ow and we need not just jewerly and weapon as new laedis gear but the actual gear that looks cool a swell hope someone can make suggestion about it or i will when i can ;)

• Answer me this.....how many have gilded champion compared to how many have experimental mech dragon. I guarantee less have the mech. don't say less have gilded cause the mech required an orange recipe and 40 materials that are all end game.

-Edit-

While i understand originally it was an event thing, if you read the forum not one of use said put it in a gacha.

Guild: Defiant (Leader), Lvl: 105, Class: Oracle (before it was popular), Alliance: Avalon

Signature_zpsyfe9ivll.png

• how many have gilded champion compared to how many have experimental mech dragon.

I got the Mech Dragon 2 times. Razayel, Mantior, Xenitanochia, Kazhama, Anyi, Deamonized and many more. (Isnt so that its public who has this one).

The Gildedchampion was, Razayel, Xrasalguhl, Filios, Kyokory, Kazhama, Xenitranochia, Darlon, Sacletxd, Pfeilshooter, Tommeliese, Me and 2 more i forgott the name of (the winners of the Dragon competition).

While i understand originally it was an event thing, if you read the forum not one of use said put it in a gacha.

Thats why i said i feel betrayed of the responsible persons (Gamigo-DP-team) for their actions in the last time.

The Gildedchampion gacha was just the straw that broke the camels back.

Like i said:

I feel just betrayed over and over again from their actions.

i play this game since CB but that is not important, i think dragons from DB and gear is way more important then gilded champion so why would someone care about that dragon it's not even special, i have both dragons from DB and full laedis gear, missing mechanical one from there but idm much and i can say i achieved a lot and the most important thing is me and my friends did it together and it was not easy but we did it anyway so i rather achieve dragons/gear/costumes that way, they should add more dragons into raid dungeons so we can work for something a swell and i am still waiting for that red gear everyone was talking about, we need new content and more balanced pvp or there is not nothing to do except farming shards and overstating end game gear atm ow and we need not just jewerly and weapon as new laedis gear but the actual gear that looks cool a swell hope someone can make suggestion about it or i will when i can ;)

The Gildedchampion was something you could only achive with effort like the Mech dragon. For both dragons you had to put alot of time into the game. Differenz is that one you have to farm and the other one you have do be the best in sort of a competition.

And there will no content Update anymore, sadly.

BTW put him in the shop aswell, its so hard to get most ppl will never have it bcs they are too low.

Exploit everything you can drain Money from, Gamigo! You know all these damn casuals love to spent money for a Dragon they are unable to achive somehow. Im so dissapointed...