Im neither a CM and GM, but since ive been playing a while and sorta know how things roll. Maybe it can be of use..
1. Is Runewaker actively working on the game, thus will there be Upgrades and Patches once Sitheran has been reached
Its been proven in the files that stuff actually IS worked on. The new appartments did not work in DP. They shown up to be existing and to be working on them, but they never worked in DP, yet here we are. Regarding the new zone, there been changes in DP's files for it, and SH's files for it.
No clue how long it'll take, but there is some lunchbreak work on it I guess.
2. Currently there aren't many players actually playing this game, but they rather stay at DP for the time being. Are there any plans, that SH will replace DP at all
This has been answered, they wanna keep up both games. However, if you think logically, if they give DP future content that SH will have, there will be 0 point in playing SH at all.
3. If the playerbase remains below expectance, what are the plans? Will the Game be shut down again within a few month, making my invested money/time be of no value?
This is always a risk you take when spending time and money on a game. Though, I doubt they shut down SH anytime soon. Gamigo seems to have a talent for keeping barely working games working with as little people as they have in the community.
4. DP has been a fantastic game and yet it never achieved any hype, games such as Aion, Rappelz, Tera have always been more populated. What are the chances of SH making the cut
None. The concept is great, but for MMO games these days, DP needs a HUGE rehaul for it to be popular. It does not run well enough by far to compete, the PvP is lacking, and graphics are a huuuuge issue in 2018.
5. I'm not too worried about the Pay2Win aspect of the game, yet why am i forced to team with others, just to get my hands on Dungeon Equipment Materials? I'm aware this is a MMO, but the times i play, are the really really early morning hours (due to work). Is my money/time less valueable, than money from primetime Players? (I'm aware that i can farm Gold, but the Auctionhouse is close to dead and once there are mats, they cost a fortune and make one Equipment piece cost 2 Million+, thus the set being at min. 12!!!!!! Million, not inclunding weapon and accessories)
They need to work on this stuff, ingame money seemed to be an issue, but with as little people as there are, the market wont grow. However an MMO is an MMO. Some go for full soloable gameplay, some go for Group content. DP likes the group content. Sort of. Till we get a few more caps.