Posts by Scylla

Hint: this week you have a huge world-merge first (sheep)

and right after this you will have the creation festival and the christmas event, so plenty of stuff to do

I can say this much: no new Zone/Level Cap this year, so expect it in 2019

Name your PC Day

"I'll check on the computer"

"My computer crashed"

"This crappy computer refuses to let me see my mails"

Osira, have you no heart?How dare you be so cold to your lovely computer? Every day he wakes up, runs its program for you, make itself pretty by generating a GUI... All of this just to please you.

You give a name to your cars, you give names to your cats. For Morgath's sake, you even give names to your children, your dragons and your characters!

So how come you didn't give one to this cute little being, you unemotionally call a "computer".

But fortunately, we happen to know there is an official day to help get informed that computers have a soul: November the 20th! Hence we will celebrate it together!

Osira, help us letting the world know. By doing so you will automatically get registered for a raffle with the following rewards:

1x Ravenstorm Wings

1x 3 Day Drop Potion

2x 20 Server Megaphones

2x 10 Seal Breaker

How to participate?

Take a cool picture of your faithful friend (your PC ofc) and send it to the Collector (->click here<-) between the 18th of November and the 20th of November at 23:59 CET.

Of yourse, name it and make the Name clear on the picture: we should have no doubt!

Don't forget to add your Charactername and Server so that you'll be able to get a reward!

If you do this, you will participate in the raffle with a chance at one of the rewards listed above.

Happy Name-Your-PC Day!

Truth or False?

Osiras,

before you can claim to know your enemies, you must know your allies.

Do you have this knowledge? Let us check it out this November 15th, with a simple little test:

Your GMs will tell you a lot about them, and you'll have to differentiate between true and false!

For each statement, you will have to indicate whether or not the GM is lying.

You will prove that you know him, and that you will therefore be able to know your enemies as well.

But what is a test without stakes?

On November 15th, the GMs will release on Auratia the terrible, feared, terrible... Piñata.

Unless you can prove to them that you know them well!

In which case, instead of releasing the monster, they will confine it in a smaller, cuter, transportable body.

Hence, instead of spreading destruction and confetti like plague, Piñata will be able to work by your side to make Auratia great again (By looting the corpse you leisurely leave behind you).

Brave Osira, as always, all eyes are on you. Save Auratia from this candy Armageddon! - because of course, the stakes are real!

To achieve this, meet your GMs on the 15th of November around 20:00 CET at Scylla's Apartment on Baerton Ridgecrest Isle (B16).

The player who seems to know the GMs as best will win, as promised, the Piñata Companion!

But of course, every participant will get some candy.

It took us a while to repair the Tailor’s shop, but thanks to your help in creating these awesome designs we now have new costumes for our team, and Tailor can start working on them right away! Great thanks to all our designers, and special applause to our winners: Teleria (DE) who designed the costume for Catarix and Skymaw, and Faranthea (DE) who designed Scylla’s costume. The special reward for the best costume goes to Teleria, you will receive the dragon Brasten Carlop.

The Tailor is going to be very busy sewing these outfits for us, so you will be able to see us in our new costumes on Catarix’s farewell party this saturday, the 17th November at 20:00 CET! For more infos click here <-

As a lot of questions arose regarding the rules, we decided to add a few explanations here:

1. You need to create 3 Costumes for female Characters, but that doesn't mean male characters are excluded from the contest ;) even if your Main should be male, you can easily participate: all you need is a female twink character of no set level (more regarding this further down)

2. We don't want to force players to spend additional money for this event. Should you not own any of the Colours mentioned above do not worry: The colours were supposed to be a guidance, so you can choose a fitting weapon etc. Whether you send us a screenshot of the costume in original colours, or in different colours to show how you would dye the parts, that is fine as well. We will colour the costumes for ourselves then in the right colours afterwards.

3. The Screenshot is optional! This can help us see how your combined armor looks and how you would colour it, but that is only possible if you use an actual costume that you're wearing. Should you be using the preview option or a doll, or simply can't make screenshots of it for other reasons, you do not need to. All we need is a list of all costume pieces with their names to recreate it.

4. You can create 3 costumes in total, but only 1 per GM. That does not mean you need to make one for every GM to participate. If you only want to create a costume for Skymaw I.e. you only send us that one :) in this case you'd have one chance at the rewards instead of three, but you would be participating nonetheless.

5. "Items found in Savage Hunt" includes all items that can be found in-game in zones, quests, dungeons and in the marketplace. Not allowed are items that exist in Dragon's Prophet but have not yet been released in Savage Hunt.

Tip: Preview Option

For all players that might have a Main male character, that don't own a mannequin and at worst play a class that cannot even equip heavy armor... here is your simple solution - the Preview Option!

As a lot of players don't seem to know this function in the game yet, here is a short explanation: you can preview any armor, no matter the type and your class, and you can combine it with any weapon. This will all be shown on your character. The best: you don't even need to own the armor yourself!

How does this work? You simply click on an Item you want to preview using Shift + left click and a window will open, showing your character wearing the armor/weapon. Using this you can also combine more than just one piece, so long as this window stays open. For this you can use items from all kinds of different sources, naming a few here:

• Your inventory, bank or other sort of storage
    • Any merchants or the Auction House and Marketplace
    • Quest rewards (I.e. Laedis Hero Weapon preview)
    • Items posted in Chat

Using this you have the option to "wear" any armor you want, without the need to own it. All you need is a character of any level with the right gender.

A Screenshot of this preview window is a very good way to show us how your created costume + weapon would look like. You cannot colour the pieces in the preview window, but that is not needed. Still we do need a list of all pieces used to be able to recreate your costume :)

We hope this could clear up all questions, and if not don’t hesitate to ask a GM or Moderator!

Pimp your GM

The story of the mad tower-dragon continues…

After the three thieving Skitters were successfully captured, we still failed to rescue our new clothes. The Skitters have been rough on them, not even caring about them getting torn on their run, so none of our outfits survived this adventure. And to top that, the Tailor’s shop was actually damaged way more than we thought, so the Tailor won’t be able to make us new clothes for a while…

As you might have noticed during the summer time, we are not bound to our old GM uniforms anymore. But summer is over and we are still running around in the same outfit, the only other available clothes are our old uniforms ... Save us from these lame clothes, awake your inner Tailor and create our new GM outfits!

To be more specific: our female GMs Catarix, Skymaw and Scylla need a fresh look, so you will be able to create 3 costumes, 1 per participating GM. Each outfit should include a complete armor, though shoulders and cloak are optional, and a weapon. We have gathered up their descriptions of their favorite style, so you’re able to create the perfect outfit for each of them:

Catarix:

- Colours: Black (main), green and silver

- Armor Type: Heavy Armor or Cloth

- Weapon Type: Scythe or Axe

Skymaw:

- Colours: Purple (main), blue and red

- Armor Type: Heavy Armor

- Weapon Type: One or Two Handed Sword

Scylla:

- Colours: Black (main), purple and blue

- Armor Type: Cloth or Light Armor

- Weapon Type: Any weapon

You have until the 21st october at 23:59 CEST to create your masterpieces and send them in. Afterwards each of the participating GMs will pick their favorite outfit for themselves, determining our 3 main winners! They will each receive a Fashion Bundle, containing lots of items for your next costume. Additionally the whole GM team will vote for a 4th Outfit, that overwhelmed everyone. This person will get a special dragon as a reward - Brasten Carlop!

Days
    Hours
    Minutes
    Seconds

What you have to do:

• Create an outfit dedicated to one of the 3 GMs.
    • You can create up to 3 outfits, one for each GM.
    • An outfit should include: All armor parts - shoulders and cloak are optional - and a weapon.
    • the Outfit must consist of armor and weapons that can be found in Savage Hunt!
    • Send a description of the costume with the names of each costume part to the forum account named Tailor, if possible add a screenshot of the costume on yourself or a puppet.
    • Add your charactername, server and also a note for which GM the outfit was created.

Rewards:

The 3 main winners will each receive a Fashion Bundle, including:

- 6x Perfect Costume Transformation Elixir (10%)

- 5x Colour Pick Tickets

- Fadernoc Costume Set

The special winner will receive the dragon - Brasten Carlop!

Thanks to your sharp eyes we managed to find all three thieving Skitters! The player Pathofdeath was the first to find all the locations, and thanks to this we could catch them before running away with our precious clothes. Sadly the dragons were very rough while fleeing so most of our outfits have been ruined completely … guess the Tailor will need to start anew. Still he promised a reward and gathered some spare costume parts from his shop. Maybe it’s even possible to create an outfit using these … ?

All other helpers will receive some Transportation Runes to cover up for their travel costs. Your rewards have been sent to your Account storage.

Fashion Thieves

Two weeks ago, on a beautiful sunny autumn day, all the female GMs gathered for a costume fitting. This was interrupted by our fellow Skymaw being kidnapped by a fierce dragon, who apparently had mistaken her for a princess, and kept her captive on top of a magic tower. Thanks to you our “princess” Skymaw managed to flee from the claws of the dragon savely, apparently only further stirring up the anger of the dragon….

After the failed costume fitting, we now ended up being the victims of the fierce dragon’s act of revenge: he ordered his subordinates to steal our new clothes! On the way to pick up our new outfits, we only managed to see three Skitters running away from the shop in a haste, and the panicked face of the tailor.All three of them ran into different directions, but they cannot have gotten that far. Once again we need your help, Osira!

Please help us search for the three thieving dragons and bring back our clothes! As Skitters are not the fastest dragons (and by far not the most intelligent), they must still be somewhere among the Baerton Skyislands. Please, if you are to find them, make a screenshot of the Skitter and his hiding place, and send all the screenshots to the Tailor, for proper credit please include your Charactername and server as well.

We need their locations as fast as possible so we can get our clothes back safely. The Skitters will probably not be there any longer than 24h, as they might already have fled way too far by then...

Any hint on their whereabouts will be rewarded!

Rules:

• 3 Skitters hidden among any of the Baerton Skyislands
    • 1 Screenshot of every Skitter -> 3 in total
    • Screenshots + your Charactername and Server must be sent to the Tailor
    • Start is the 06th of October at 14:00 CEST
    • All Screenshots must be send until 7th of October at 14:00 CEST

Rewards:

• The first person to discover the thieves will get a variety of Spare Costume Parts from the Tailor
    • all participants will get a little refund for their travel

gamigo System Maintenance

Dear Community,

We'll be having a planned System Maintenance on the 1st of October at 7:00 CEST.

Some of our systems will be unavailable during that time.

The following systems will be affected by this:

* The Gamigo Portal

* The Cash Shop

* The Account Registration System

* The Password Reset functionality

Additionally it will not be possible to connect to any servers, the servers themselves will not be shut down.

This means if you connect to the server before the maintenance, you will be able to stay online and continue playing.

This also means that if you get disconnected during the maintenance, you will not be able to reconnect until the maintenance is over.

We hope that the functions listed above will be back up before 10:00 CEST.

However we are unable to provide an exact end time for the maintenance.

We will update you when more information becomes available.

We are grateful for you patience,

Your Gamigo Team

Heyoo, i'm your new GM Scylla!

as you might have noticed i've been around for a while now (you can usually spot me on B19) but was so far only "oficially" there for the german Community. Starting today i will be GM for both the German AND English Community!

As most of you probably couldn't read my german introduction before, here is a translated version for you:

i'm a Gamer, 20 years young and for the past 7 years MMORPG has been my main genre. I have also played Dragon's Prophet for a long time, so i am very happy to be able to help out here in Savage Hunt! My absolute favorite work here already is the event planning, so look forward to many fun events with me on the german server both servers! (partyparrot)

Just to make it clear again: I do not work for gamigo, i'm just a normal SH player like you (ninja) with way too much freetime. That means you can talk normally to me and if you have questions i will do my best to answer them.

That's it from me, gonna meet you in the game(sheep)

PS: I have completed my training and am now a complete minion, that means even more surprise visits from me on the server 8o

Yes, yes i like smileys.