Posts by andmuell

The button can only be clicked if you have unlocked the first page entirely, as for the thing where you can't buy rows with dias I think it might be a glitch or something cause I unlocked a full page with diamonds only

Thank you very much for the fast reply and explanation. But what you mean by the "first page" - all slots of Dragon Liar (I have 3 unlocked AND Stable (first row all unlocked)? (that was not the case in DP) or all Stable extension purchases in the Dragon Insignia's Marketplace?

Thank you already for the help :saint:

I tried to find a thread about my problem - but as it looks I am the only one (or to stupid to find the solution). Anyhow -

I have a level 36 who I play for a while now. During this time I have added slot by lot of the first row of the Dragon Stable

by either buying a slot with diamonds or using accumulated Dragon Insignia's .

To start the next row in the stable I have accumulated (hard work btw :-)) the necessary 1.750 Dragon Insignia's and bought 1 Dragon stable extension card, which

is now in my Market Place bag.

But I cannot get the first slot of the 2nd row - as I cannot not convert the card by clicking on the small silver button under the first row (as I knew form DP). I get no

reaction. Unlike in DP one cannot buy slots with diamonds after the first row, as far as I can see.

What do I do wrong or do I have a bug on my character?

Thank you for your help!

Could you explain a bit more specific how the already ealier announced website shutdown kills the game?

We already said while the migration started that this will happen in the future and everybody should save what they want to keep.

We know that this is a "bit" spontaneous, but we didn't got informed ealier too.

There is nothing to explain, i.e.

- the short notice of the shut-down - as other players agree with me

- you kill the game with these sometimes erratic (in this case), sometimes endless actions (like the "special, unique dragon").

In this case for instance the VERY helpfull dragon spawntimes by Aykalia might be lost.

By the way - I did not mean you personal. It was meant for the people in charge-

Your spelling and your mind kill this game yeah

It have a new forum, a new website is building, where is the problem if the old is closed ?

Keep us from your uselessness. When players come here, is not to see you crying for nothing, stop it for the well-being of the forum please

Who are you ........ to critizise my typo's - but at the same time unable to write in english:

- how can my or anybodies "mind" kill a game "yeah"???????

-"It HAVE a new forum, a new webside "IS BUILDING" ??????

-"KEEP US FROM YYOUR USELESSNESS" ??????

-"When players come here, IS not to see you crying for nothing"?????

Learn english .... litlle french nightingale!

Thank you VERY VERY MUCH for the well in advance notice, i.ie.:

29.09,2018 for the "final" date 01.10.2018.

Great job - all you nnobs at DP od SH or whoever!!!!!!!!!!

That is for sure how YOU KILL this game - slowly, but gardually!!!!!!!

i am well informed, i have spent a whole year sleeping almost only 2-3 hours a day to study all of the dragons' paths and spawn hours probably the only one that knows more than me is Theluji but they dont play anymore.. you can check all the spawn hours here 8o

I - honestly - appreciate all the work you done, but

- the fact is that I tamed Pale Radiance at exactly that time, i.e. Central European Time.

- actually he must have spawned even earlier, as he was going West to East and I tamed him near the bridge, just before he would have disappeared. That was at exactly 12:00 CET. How long his trip, if uninterrupted ,takes, I do not know. But surely you know - so my guess is,

that he SPAWNED 11:50 or so??

But you did not even commented on my suggestion, that it might have had to do with that special server shut down the day before at around midday. The reason WAS about the different times from merging DP into SH.

Perhaps that led to "new" spawn times?

Or it was a "one time" Glitch" (not by me though)?;)

Pale Radiance (level 35 elite)

pale cant spawn at 12:00 CET (unless it was a major glitch) ;D but good job!

1. I can read the clock - and the calendar!!!

2. If you remember, there was a server reset (day b4 I think) and it was in connection with TIME adjustment after server merge.
    So perhaps we have to rethink the spawn times?

3. I did not expect him to spawn either (was collecting eggs), as I know (knew?) until yesterday the spawn times from DP.

So - inform yourself first - then write - have a good day 8o

We are still looking for a solution that won't suck for anyone. :D

Since we can't make it an automatic process that sends out the dragon when you migrate your account, we are looking for alternatives. Expect some announcement in that direction soon-ish!

I started the thread on July 6th - and made a joke by saying that we will get "our" specail dragon by Xmas.

Now it seems reality - shame on you!!!

@ Ildruin
    you wrote "expect "some" announcement soon-ish! What do YOU mean by soon-ish? Xmas (2018, 2019?)

It really sucks, you know. I have been patient - even praised you in another thread (no response from you - not even a "thank you")

My patience is now over!!!!!

Hi,

WHEN do we get that long ago promsed special dragon ... and HOW (as only one character will be able to have it)?

Xmas? what year? :-)

And do not come woth your "first all issues have to be solved" - because they never will :-).

A frustrated player