Posts by MommysRule

Check out the Thread "Survey for a Screenshot Contest" in the category "Feedback & Suggestions" and vote for your favorite topic!

i'm a vet player from the orig dp, i just found out this was around. i have a few questions and i was wondering if you could answer them. is the game the same as before before ?? that's all i really need to know. i really loved that game and miss it. where are the game servers i looked everywhere on their website and couldn't find any info about that. let me know and than maybe if your guild isn't full i could pm you in game for an invite. any info you could provide would be awesome

magic 8 ball:love:

Hey Magic8, The game is mostly the same, except it definitely focuses more on dragon collecting. No more marketplace dragons that you can only get by cashing. Now all dragons are available in game, most through drops in dungeons, found in the wild, and of course still incubating eggs. Its still new, level cap is still low, so its a good time to jump in! I would love to see you in game! And of course if you want to give Reawakening a try, you are very welcome here. We are having a blast!!!!

OMG! I just saw one of those Fuying lvl 60 on Leadis ch 1. Oh, that is so pretty!!!! and work today was all full of disasters and emergencies. I have missed all chances to get one. :( I am so sad right now!

Hey there,

we can actually shorten the respawn timer, let's see if that is necessary :) The event only runs for one week, since it was programmed that way I believe.
    The marketplace variants of Dragon's Prophet will in one way or another make an entry into Savage Hunt as well ;)

Please shorten spawn time! This is terrible. And you have a ton of fighting on German server over spawns too. Shortened timers would really help! There are not enough maps open yet for this to have 3 hour timer. Edit: I have already seen multiple times that 3 hour timer is the minimum, often its up to 6 hours before spawn after cap.

A roaming Kazer, already tagged lvl 50, capped at Fungal's cave 11:55 AM EST

Another Kazer spawned at Fungals cave while this one was being caught. Helped another player cap him on Fungals route 12:05 PM EST

I kow and no one wants to take time and help. I do not have alts only my main so how am i suppose to tame a noodle with no help

DragonProtector, I still have not caught one of these darn orientals, but I promise you, if you have one tagged, and I am online, I WILL come help you!!!! Please add me as friend and message me any time! I do not go back to work until Monday, so I will be here all weekend. I am very happy to help!

Not happy already after first day of event. 3 hour spawn rate is WAY to long. You have a few people capping all of them, and nothing for the rest of us. These are the same people who did it on DP. No regard for letting anyone else have a chance at all. Do you guys realize if you purposefully ruin the game event for everyone else, that all you do is ensure you are among the few players left in game and the game dies? You are sitting ON your capped Guangren, camping out to catch more of the same so no one else can get him. Uggh!

I fully agree with Nickapow, and I am glad that someone has voiced our appreciation for the staff. I probably would have done so first if I had read the news before now. I see a lot of complaining in forum since the game has been released as SH. It disappoints me to see such. I know Ildruin has always been responsive and has worked for the community, for us players, when he was CM of DP EU. Yes there have been some issues, some changes we would all like to see, some improvements.... As we can see now, the SH team is listening, and more importantly they hear us. I would like to urge all forum users to try to bring up issues, problems, changes you want to see in a more positive manner. Explain what is wrong in your opinion and offer suggestions instead of bashing the staff before they have even heard this is an issue the players are concerned about. Angry complaints instead of encouraging, positive suggestions or feedback posted in forums are not likely to be taken as seriously.... BUT also have another even more harmful side effect to all of us. New potential players see these hate filled rants and will immediately bypass the game thinking its not worth trying. And all of you here, whether you have come from EU or are brand new to SH, know that this game is very definitely worth trying! I have been with NA, then EU, and now am here with SH, that's literally years I have put into DP/SH and so many of you I have known in game all those years. This is a great game! HELP to make it better by explaining what is broken and ways to fix it - no more bashing. They will hear you! I, personally, want to see Helmoth filled with new players every day! Long live Savage Hunt!!

the downloader does not always work. I have zipped game files and sent to a friend who was able to.play immediately once unzipped . I will upload tomorrow and give you a link.

I invite all new or veteran players to join Reawakening Guild. We are an English speaking guild with a relaxed and fun atmosphere. Our players are all levels and very helpful, from current max level to newbies just getting started. We are here to help you grow and succeed in game. We do daily public events and dungeon runs together. All players are welcome!