Posts by DragonProtector

I see why people are so greedy in ah now.

Idk, but i know sometimes i have issues before loading my resume on google chrome, but it works on internet explorer on certain websites. I am just glad its working. He also tested everything and use a computer analysis website to make sure nothing wrong /w components and everything is in the 100% green. I love this new computer now. The g-sync and graphics is amazing.

That very good :)

I think it's more because the group gets filled immediately, than that they do not want you in. Usually people do not care about who joins loot groups (unless they really hate that one player) cuz all they do is boosting the loot, so anyone will work.

DragonProtector they got banned most probably because the guy that got attacked sent a screenshot containing his combat log proving that he got attacked. And since GMs are well, GMs, they won't take the time to play as a lawyer for every case like this, they ban on evidence of a crime.

Ah makes sense.

Same here, or when there are the occasional one or two loot groups announced while I am on, I am usually not added. Think this is due to people picking those they are more familiar with. I am not in the loot groups enough for most players op enough to run RG to be familiar with me.... basically boils down to very limited game time.

Ya and then they announce it when you are away from the screen fro 1 minute then get back and it full.

I was banned for 1 week for killing a "PvPer" who was stood in the doorway griefing the egg circle. So that may partly answer your doubts and hopefully it has been applied consistently. My response wasn't to create a new DP account. But to call them PvPers is possibly an insult to PvP. They didn't say "hurrah! finally one of these B19 egg carers will engage me in noble combat", they stood still until they died and then they reported me. So a more correct term is perhaps "PvGers - Player versus Game", or maybe just "Troll".

That was in July I think. I still love DP's community so am logging in once a day to pick up the login rewards and have just joined the new egg circle as well. Other than that, I could farm another 1k shard but the extra dps wouldn't be noticeable. I guess once the egg is done I could log in on just the days with the Catalysts, Training Whips, Shard Glue and Shard Extractors. More of the new players from the other servers seem to have the Deyarka items, so maybe there will be runs I can join.

Sorry for multiple posts but how is that even fair. You get banned for defending yourself?

I was banned for 1 week for killing a "PvPer" who was stood in the doorway griefing the egg circle. So that may partly answer your doubts and hopefully it has been applied consistently. My response wasn't to create a new DP account. But to call them PvPers is possibly an insult to PvP. They didn't say "hurrah! finally one of these B19 egg carers will engage me in noble combat", they stood still until they died and then they reported me. So a more correct term is perhaps "PvGers - Player versus Game", or maybe just "Troll".

That was in July I think. I still love DP's community so am logging in once a day to pick up the login rewards and have just joined the new egg circle as well. Other than that, I could farm another 1k shard but the extra dps wouldn't be noticeable. I guess once the egg is done I could log in on just the days with the Catalysts, Training Whips, Shard Glue and Shard Extractors. More of the new players from the other servers seem to have the Deyarka items, so maybe there will be runs I can join.

I still am waiting for rg loot runs but no one does them when I am on.

Ah ya troll the correct word I believe

I like the circle down in the lair to be closer to the Lair Manager and the Tournament Officer, but on top is still better than B-19 and the PVP players who broke the rules and killed people, hurting their armor and their chance to max their eggs. Not sure which area is truly better for traffic, but I'm just happy to be safely down in Artecia again AND have the servers merged there.

Sadly those pvpers never truely got banned I think. Maybe they got like ban for x amount of time and not full. Even if full they can just create new account. If they really wanted to mask their ip address they can use vpn for dp or something. It really impossible to block these people.