Clue community event

• Anyone knows about the board game Clue? That game where you try to find who murdered who in which room with which weapon? How about we get going our own Clue: Auratia Edition on a day the CMs will decide? (With tweaked rules of course cause we can't really have cards to play with haha):P

• Really ? :rolleyes:

How much "Forum Games" you need ?

I'll never get the reason for those "games".

I do not have a problem with these Threads, but its not really a Topic about the Game.

So, please create those Threads next time at the Offtopic Section. Ty

• Really ? :rolleyes:

How much "Forum Games" you need ?

I'll never get the reason for those "games".

I do not have a problem with these Threads, but its not really a Topic about the Game.

So, please create those Threads next time at the Offtopic Section. Ty

Because Aykalia is talking about hosting this inside the game, its not a forum game. So off topic would be the wrong section as this is *gasp* a game suggestion.

Also let people enjoy themselves.

Dragon's Prophet - Anyademonfang - Level 105 - Officer of Guild Dovahmir - Not currently playing

Savage Hunt - Demonfang - Level 61 (I think) - Not currently playing

Signature%20DP%205_zpsrstoq3rp.jpg

Oh wow guys I really REALLY like DrAgOnS

• Forgive me for attempting to get people together on the forum to have some fun - at least you can ignore the games on the 'off topic' side of the forum. As DemonFang has stated, the suggestion was for the game to actually be incorporated into SH itself.

I don't think it would be too hard to add something like that to the game? It wouldn't involve adding much, we'd just need to figure out exactly how it would all work and then go from there. I'll probably have to reread the rules of Clue sometime :)

• Anyone knows about the board game Clue? That game where you try to find who murdered who in which room with which weapon? How about we get going our own Clue: Auratia Edition on a day the CMs will decide? (With tweaked rules of course cause we can't really have cards to play with haha):P

Sounds like a cool idea :)

Do you have something in mind how to play it ingame? If not: i think we will find a cool way to create such an event :)

• Maybe something around the lines of everyone puts in random weapons as weapons in a chest together with something that represents themselves to act as character cards (could be a piece of random armor or a rotten apple). As for moving I've got no idea :w

• Maybe something around the lines of everyone puts in random weapons as weapons in a chest together with something that represents themselves to act as character cards (could be a piece of random armor or a rotten apple). As for moving I've got no idea :w

Sounds fun and dragon armor (I assume we get all the stuff back at the end?)

• What if we just took the spirit of the game "who dunn it" and then reworked it a little to fit better for an MMO. Like, Come up with clues and riddles hidden around. Each clue would have a riddle about where to find the next clue and a little something about the murder. You have to find the clues to figure out who did it.

Then there could be bonus clues that have no hints where to find them. These would have alot of information about the murder. So basically, the more clues you find the more likely you get the right answer. Then you tell your answer to the game master and they give out the prize if you are right. You can make the bonus clues really hard to find but also make the game so that you probably will not get the right answer unless you find at least one or two.

zios_coloured_small_by_dalekfell-dc7rj5o.png  

Main Toon: Nyteshade - Ranger Lvl 90 - Elaris server- I have a hard time seeing chat. Please don't be offended if I don't respond. Dragon's Prophet: Nyteshayde Ranger Lvl 95

• What if we just took the spirit of the game "who dunn it" and then reworked it a little to fit better for an MMO. Like, Come up with clues and riddles hidden around. Each clue would have a riddle about where to find the next clue and a little something about the murder. You have to find the clues to figure out who did it.

Then there could be bonus clues that have no hints where to find them. These would have alot of information about the murder. So basically, the more clues you find the more likely you get the right answer. Then you tell your answer to the game master and they give out the prize if you are right. You can make the bonus clues really hard to find but also make the game so that you probably will not get the right answer unless you find at least one or two.

So like go say find clue in dt or some zone specific place and report back to the the person who then gives you next one if you are correct and if you wrong you loose 1 of your say 5 lives. Maybe there will be multiple clues and objects but only 1 correct.

• So like go say find clue in dt or some zone specific place and report back to the the person who then gives you next one if you are correct and if you wrong you loose 1 of your say 5 lives. Maybe there will be multiple clues and objects but only 1 correct.

i... dont think you get what Clue is lmao.. what youre talking about is something completely different

• Mmmh I think I remember something similar.

http://www.dragonspropheteurop…event-secret-dragons-3611

This should be it. Efraka did it way back in 2016, but we will have a look that we can recreate something similar. :)

• Mmmh I think I remember something similar.

http://www.dragonspropheteurop…event-secret-dragons-3611

This should be it. Efraka did it way back in 2016, but we will have a look that we can recreate something similar. :)

Yeah! See there you go! That's it. I'm sure it could be tweaked a little to make it different.

zios_coloured_small_by_dalekfell-dc7rj5o.png  

Main Toon: Nyteshade - Ranger Lvl 90 - Elaris server- I have a hard time seeing chat. Please don't be offended if I don't respond. Dragon's Prophet: Nyteshayde Ranger Lvl 95

• Anyone knows about the board game Clue? That game where you try to find who murdered who in which room with which weapon?

This is as simple as we can really make it for you, Protector XD That's all you really need to know about it.

Also, here's the wiki article: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cluedo

Dragon's Prophet - Anyademonfang - Level 105 - Officer of Guild Dovahmir - Not currently playing

Savage Hunt - Demonfang - Level 61 (I think) - Not currently playing

Signature%20DP%205_zpsrstoq3rp.jpg

Oh wow guys I really REALLY like DrAgOnS