[Migration] I have issues with the migration, what can I do?

• Dear Community,

Unfortunately, the migration of Dragon's Prophet has not gone over flawlessly. That's why we have a small error collection for you here. We hope to be able to eliminate many questions in advance to give ourselves and the support team a breath of fresh air. :)

1)

I log in and only have an empty account instead of seeing my characters.

This can be due to the following things:

• Unfortunately you have logged into your old Dragon's Prophet Client with Savage Hunt user data. But we meant it very seriously when we said, please stop using it! :( You now have a Savage Hunt Account that has migrated an empty Dragon's Prophet Account - but your old account is not gone!

Solution: Create a new Savage Hunt Account. You only use this to migrate your Dragon's Prophet Account. Then you can log into the Dragon's Prophet Client with your newly created account.
    • You have not played with your Savage Hunt Account and you are inadvertently logged in to Savage Hunt. You can recognize this by the different server names.

Solution: The nasty "dragoon" folder. This folder manages login information for both games, and sometimes the little rascal gets confused. Delete this folder (found under C: \ Users \ YOURNAME \ Documents, not in the game directory of Dragon's Prophet.

2)

I can not migrate, I only get the error message "Please check your email or password!", But I know my password!

Again, there is a cause, and we're not talking about "You do not seem to know your password after all!"

• Please check when you last changed your password. If you changed your password after the start of the migration on Wednesday, the 20th of June, at 10:00 CEST, unfortunately this password change did not do anything at all. If you know your old password: great! Just use it. If you don't...
      Solution: In this case, support can help. Please contact us to which account you no longer know your password to. We treat this case as if you completely forgot access to your account and you will be asked some questions that you all have to answer. We can then assign your old account to you and do a manual migration (which does not go very fast, so it takes some patience here!). Click here for support.
    • The same goes for your e-mail! Any changes made to your account after Wednesday, 20th June, 10:00 CEST are invalid.

3)

I can not migrate, I only get the error message "An error has occurred" and I do not know what I am doing wrong!

This is the meanest mistake of all, because he does not tell you much. Again, there is a remedy.

• Please check if you really have the right account. In a perfect world each player has only one DP and only one SH account and knows both access data. In a perfect world, however, we would also sit as millionaires on the beaches of Mauritius and help you as a hobby.
    • Unfortunately you have logged into your old Dragon's Prophet Client with Savage Hunt user data. But we meant it very seriously when we said, please stop using it! :( You now have a Savage Hunt Account that has migrated an empty Dragon's Prophet Account.
      Solution: Create a new Savage Hunt account. You only use this to migrate your Dragon's Prophet Account. Then you can log into the Dragon's Prophet Client with your newly created account.
    • Something went wrong on our end!:(
      Solution: You will need to contact us with your Dragon's Prophet Account Name / Email and Savage Hunt Account Name. Our IT then checks the account and then resets the failed migration if necessary. Please note that in very few cases there actually is a failed migration. Possible cases are:
      • The migration button was clicked so many times that the database request was overloaded and your account now needs a spa vacation. We are not Cookie cCicker, please press the button only once! X(
      • Clicking on Migrate, then immediately changed the password and then clicked on Migrate again during the loading process. Same result as in the previous point.

4)

I am starting Savage Hunt and suddenly only see my Dragon's Prophet characters! (Or the other way around!)

Again, the evil "dragoon" folder is the culprit!

• Solution: This folder manages login information for both games, and sometimes the little rascal gets confused. Delete this folder (found under C: \ Users \ YOURNAME \ Documents, not in the game directory of Dragon's Prophet.

5)

I can not redeem my coupon code when I enter it on the website!

Correct! The input field already tells you that you are not right here. ;) Please check the shop (here) and redeem your voucher during your payment process. You will then have your balance there.

6)

I can not redeem my coupon code in the shop as well!

Each player may only redeem one coupon code. The vouchers "know" that. If you use your voucher, you can not use a second.

If you have not used a previous coupon, then you are welcome to let us know and send us your coupon. We'll look at them then.

We do not redeem it for ourselves, promised! :P

Here you have the migration instruction again, so you don't have to go anywhere else:

• Step 1: Register your Savage Hunt account. If you already have one, skip this step.
    • Step 2: While logged in, navigate to your Savage Hunt account page. (Click!)
    • Step 3: Click the navigation entry "Migration". (Click!)
    • Step 4: Enter your Dragon's Prophet E-Mail and your Dragon's Prophet Password into the shown form.
    • Step 5: Download the new Dragon's Prophet client. (A link will follow.)
    • Step 6: Log in with your Savage Hunt login credentials (USERNAME / PASSWORD) into your new Dragon's Prophet installation.
    • Step 7: Done! :) You can now continue playing Dragon's Prophet from where you left off.

Read up on current known issues here: Migration, changes & current problems