Anya DemonFang's One-stop-shop for Dragon Guides and Templates

• Ah yeah you can do that too but i personally have never had to. But for newer players this is probably a good call

EDIT: I might actually add a bird mounting tutorial to the guide page for those who are confused about it. Will do so later.

Oh that would be awesome!

zios_coloured_small_by_dalekfell-dc7rj5o.png  

Main Toon: Nyteshade - Ranger Lvl 91 - Elaris server- I have a hard time seeing chat. Please don't be offended if I don't respond. Dragon's Prophet: Nyteshayde Ranger Lvl 97

• Oh that would be awesome!

I updated the guide with a short tutorial and a video displaying what to do. I hope it helps!

Dragon's Prophet - Anyademonfang - Level 105 - Officer of Guild Dovahmir - Not currently playing

Savage Hunt - Demonfang - Level 61 (I think) - Not currently playing

Signature%20DP%205_zpsrstoq3rp.jpg

Oh wow guys I really REALLY like DrAgOnS

• I updated the guide with a short tutorial and a video displaying what to do. I hope it helps!

Very Helpful! And I found Natural Summon! I found it on Phantom in Deyarka Tunnel. I was actually farming him looking for the cooling impact and instead found Natural Summon, Primitive Dragon Spell, and Dragon Spell Strike. I think if I farm him a little longer I will eventually find cooling impact but I have seen it on rare birbs in my travels too. I like farming him when I need a rare windrider because you get that cut scene if he is there. I just run down and see if i get it and if not run out, reset, and try again.

Main Toon: Nyteshade - Ranger Lvl 91 - Elaris server- I have a hard time seeing chat. Please don't be offended if I don't respond. Dragon's Prophet: Nyteshayde Ranger Lvl 97

• Very Helpful! And I found Natural Summon! I found it on Phantom in Deyarka Tunnel. I was actually farming him looking for the cooling impact and instead found Natural Summon, Primitive Dragon Spell, and Dragon Spell Strike. I think if I farm him a little longer I will eventually find cooling impact but I have seen it on rare birbs in my travels too. I like farming him when I need a rare windrider because you get that cut scene if he is there. I just run down and see if i get it and if not run out, reset, and try again.

If you're having trouble getting Cooling Impact (I was seriously lucky and got it on my FIRST EVER dragon, so I've had it ever since XD) I'd recommend this handsome chap in Alentia:

latest?cb=20171109194313

He spawns in Bloodstone Stronghold and he has quite a high spawn rate. Plus he looks pretty neat so he's a good birb option too.

Alternatively if you're on SH, you could get it randomly from any of the birb dragons that drop from Soul Gazes, as they are counted as Rare and have a bigger chance of having Rare skills like that (at least in my experience). However only do this if you can be bothered - I haven't played SH in a while but I'm assuming Soul Gaze rates are still pathetically low.

Dragon's Prophet - Anyademonfang - Level 105 - Officer of Guild Dovahmir - Not currently playing

• Yeah I play mostly SH for now. But now that I have gotten to about the same level I am in DP I will probably go back to DP (My Zios is there <3). Brimstone in Laedis spawns fairly easily and Crimson Blackblood. Also there is Dusktalon in Wintertide on the cliff that's a boss. I'm not sure if they count as rare enough for the rare skills but I thought I would try. I know that Silent Enmity in Laedis does get the rare skills and he spawns the same as those other three so maybe. If not, then I will head to Alentia! Thank you for the tip!

• Yeah I play mostly SH for now. But now that I have gotten to about the same level I am in DP I will probably go back to DP (My Zios is there <3). Brimstone in Laedis spawns fairly easily and Crimson Blackblood. Also there is Dusktalon in Wintertide on the cliff that's a boss. I'm not sure if they count as rare enough for the rare skills but I thought I would try. I know that Silent Enmity in Laedis does get the rare skills and he spawns the same as those other three so maybe. If not, then I will head to Alentia! Thank you for the tip!

Brimstone and Crimson Blackblood do count but Dusktalon doesn't so beware (You can tell whether or not a dragon counts as "Rare" by the type of stats it has! Dragons that can go as low as 1x are common dragons and have a tiny/nonexistent chance of having rare skills, "rare" dragons can only go as low as 3x when caught in the wild and have a much bigger chance)!

Silent Enmity i'm not sure about as I'm not proficient with Aqua Dragons but Brimstone and Crimson Blackblood are definitely safe bets too. (I'm a bit rusty on dragon locations actually. I really need to re-update myself on where everything is e_e)

• Brimstone and Crimson Blackblood do count but Dusktalon doesn't so beware (You can tell whether or not a dragon counts as "Rare" by the type of stats it has! Dragons that can go as low as 1x are common dragons and have a tiny/nonexistent chance of having rare skills, "rare" dragons can only go as low as 3x when caught in the wild and have a much bigger chance)!

Silent Enmity i'm not sure about as I'm not proficient with Aqua Dragons but Brimstone and Crimson Blackblood are definitely safe bets too. (I'm a bit rusty on dragon locations actually. I really need to re-update myself on where everything is e_e)

Ok Good to know. I won't waste time with Dusktalon. Silent Enmity was my go to in DP when I can't find healing wind or the other healing skills. He gets Healing Wind pretty regularly and I think some of the other rare skills too but I can't remember which ones I saw. In SH that is no problem cuz you can just farm Brimstone Glow and get it.