Plea for Zios

• So, I put this here because I see from another forum Zios has a bit of a following. Please bring Zios to the game. I can't remember if he was an artist dragon or not. If he was, can you buy the right to use him? Maybe even as just a loot pet?

Also I got him originally as an account dragon. Meaning every alternate toon I made on the account had him already in the bag. Will there be account dragons in SH?

zios_coloured_small_by_dalekfell-dc7rj5o.png  

Main Toon: Nyteshade - Ranger Lvl 90 - Elaris server- I have a hard time seeing chat. Please don't be offended if I don't respond. Dragon's Prophet: Nyteshayde Ranger Lvl 95

• i think he was one of the mike sass dragons? if yes he is definitely going to be ingame in the future as 2 of those dragons already got added (Sadras and Skardis)

Halloween_zpsop0tveg0.png

* Sorceress of Skitterness ~ Lvl 80 ~ Alaylia (EN) *

• *CHANTS MENACINGLY* ZIOS! ZIOS! Z I O S!

Dragon's Prophet - Anyademonfang - Level 105 - Officer of Guild Dovahmir - Not currently playing

Savage Hunt - Demonfang - Level 61 (I think) - Not currently playing

Signature%20DP%205_zpsrstoq3rp.jpg

Oh wow guys I really REALLY like DrAgOnS

• Aye yes, Zios is a Mike Sass dragon.

According to his information he lives up in the clouds of Laedis, so I was originally hopeful that he was going to be added to one of the dungeons there, and quite disappointed when he wasn't. Perhaps he could be added as an event dragon? It doesn't seem right for him to be a soul gaze for any of the dungeons on the other maps.

I doubt they'll be doing any account wide dragons since there won't be any dragons for sale in the actual marketplace itself, but I can see him being added as a companion

• My guess is that he's gonna be either in Ironwing Lair in Olandra or Asuma's Mirage in Thadrea. Place your bets!

If he's in Asuma's Mirage I am going to personally fly to Germany and toss Ildruin out a window in DEFIANCE.

Edit: A close-to-the-ground window. Maybe. P o s s i b l y.

Dragon's Prophet - Anyademonfang - Level 105 - Officer of Guild Dovahmir - Not currently playing

Savage Hunt - Demonfang - Level 61 (I think) - Not currently playing

Signature%20DP%205_zpsrstoq3rp.jpg

Oh wow guys I really REALLY like DrAgOnS

• If he's in Asuma's Mirage I am going to personally fly to Germany and toss Ildruin out a window in DEFIANCE.

I will help!!!! Please don't put him in a raid dungeon :(

Main Toon: Nyteshade - Ranger Lvl 90 - Elaris server- I have a hard time seeing chat. Please don't be offended if I don't respond. Dragon's Prophet: Nyteshayde Ranger Lvl 95

• If he's in Asuma's Mirage I am going to personally fly to Germany and toss Ildruin out a window in DEFIANCE.

That'd be fair though. :D Even though I don't get to decide where the dragons are. :(

• That'd be fair though. :D Even though I don't get to decide where the dragons are. :(

Oh....well then ...join us!! And tell us who we get to toss :D

• Let's burn it together.

I'm down with that. :D

I never did AM in the Europe Version. In the NA version I don't think I ever finished it. Trying to do the jump thing with any sort of lag is impossible. Everyone I knew would group up and just farm the first boss for the elements and that's it. Sometimes when we got bored we did the second boss too. But then poof out the dungeon and reset.

• I'm down with that. :D

I never did AM in the Europe Version. In the NA version I don't think I ever finished it. Trying to do the jump thing with any sort of lag is impossible. Everyone I knew would group up and just farm the first boss for the elements and that's it. Sometimes when we got bored we did the second boss too. But then poof out the dungeon and reset.

This was basically the fastest way to farm without doing the whole "fun" thing. xD

It's been ages, so I "gladly" would run for once to experience all the "fun" back again lol. Don't mind to pull some players with.

Also, I will hunt for Zios. Making an army full of cute dangerous fluff buddies.

--- Marichu | Lvl.?? | Elaris (ENG) ---

34zd3ro.jpg

GENERAL ARTWORKS SITE

2aj9moh.jpg