Character Bios

• A small box where players can input character bios in-game. If other players highlight you & click it, they can see it. Just a suggestion, nothing ground breaking, game changing or bug related.

I am not a guy whom stands in the town role-playing like some Shakespearean, but I do feel players should be able to express some creativity with their avatars. For example, the scythe slinging class has pretty awesome game-play, not feeling the dragon spiritual lore though.

"Oracles are spiritual followers of draconic disciplines who possess a keen battle prowess and harness mystical energy. They devoutly follow the instruction of their Dragon ancestors and strive to become a perfect embodiment of their ideals.

No I don't lol. I just play as a bad@$$ with a scythe whom Slays every dragon is sight lol. It is not that deep for me. Although I am not a huge role-playing guy, and have rolled my eyes at them in the past as a mmo vet, I do see their point, in terms of not wanting to have predetermined labels.

in terms of the RP community

http://www.dragonspropheteurop…forum/forum/183-roleplay/

I just feel like it is fitting to have a small bio box. I have always been around for the most part lurking, just never posted there or in any role-playing section. Like I said, not huge on it, but a bio may add an interesting dynamic to the community, imo.

• Well, that option already exists...

When you open your friendlist, there's an option called "Edit Personal Information" which can be filled with any information you want.

There's one downside, you can only access namecards of others when they're in your guild or in your friendlist...

• Yeah, that's a bit of a shame that you can't access it unless you're a friend or fellow guild member. Perhaps someone could just make a specific guild for people seeking the more roleplay aspects of the game, or perhaps we could make a little forum topic here so that we can form a little rping community. Would that we a suitable idea? Or would you be looking for something more specific? 0w0

• Unfortunately people don't even read the personal information spot, as I know from experience. On DP when i was in a bad mood and just wanted to spend my time online farming I'd put in my personal information that I wasn't up for talking, and would promptly get messaged anyway. I had to start putting info like that where you'd normally put your home's egg status, so people wouldn't know if i had eggs if i had to put something else there.

I PROMOTE THE USE OF THE PERSONAL INFORMATION SECTION. (partyparrot)

However I'd love a character bio too, like a proper one.

Dragon's Prophet - Anyademonfang - Level 105 - Officer of Guild Dovahmir - Not currently playing

Savage Hunt - Demonfang - Level 61 (I think) - Not currently playing

Signature%20DP%205_zpsrstoq3rp.jpg

Oh wow guys I really REALLY like DrAgOnS

• Well, that option already exists...

When you open your friendlist, there's an option called "Edit Personal Information" which can be filled with any information you want.

There's one downside, you can only access namecards of others when they're in your guild or in your friendlist...

All this time, I had no idea this existed hahaha. I guess it is because I rarely talk to anyone, or see anyone for that matter lol.

Thanks.