Leveling Guide

• Quests not doing it for you early on? Head to Laedis, Arteicia and go to the path of elders. Going to any of the sky islands (apparently the desert ones have more) and heading to the napolite mine you will be able to gather napolite and quickly gain lots of experience. This is good till around level 20 maybe? Keep in mind the napolite mine on any island is a pvp zone. Be nice!

Here I have a picture showcasing the mine on Baerton Dusklight with the ore in front of me. On the minimap to the right you can see the spawns on it, gather them all. They respawn fairly quickly.

Road quests are another way to level but what's above is easier in my opinion. For road quests the first one in Puretia is located just past Consus Cave before Paeon Farm, and the next one isn't until the road in front of Samoor Waterbridge which is a higher level area if you are level 5. Napolite is faster to achieve quick levels with.

Disclaimer: This is a day one guide sorry if it becomes outdated!

Tiny%20Top%20Hat%20Lemon_zpsmyveo2ao.png

The post was edited 1 time, last by Yuuyake ().

• to new players: what he meant by doing corzine is: enter dungeon on hard> clear first room> clear second room> exit> rinse & repeat, doing the entire dungeon takes too much time and what youre really after is the "road quest" that pops up inside the dungeon upon entering it which gives a crapton of exp. even at a really high lvl in dragons prophet this was by far the best way to lvl

edit: you can also run straight to the boss room for a chance at a soulgaze and if you kill the boss enough times (meaning a LOT of times, like 300 times solo no joke) youd have a chance to spawn the dungeon ancient: Ancient Shadow

syt5.pngBlushing Rad best Radsyt5.png

The post was edited 1 time, last by Aykalia ().

• You also can clear the first two rooms and run straight to the boss on a raptor afterwards. Enemys reset as soon as you jump down into the boss pit. Clearing that takes a minute mor time but gives the chance of a soulgazedrop.

• Another thing i've been doing with my Toons so far:

After you get out of Helmoth you should be around lvl 5-6. Get yourself one of those Flying Birds outside (as stated by the mainquest aswell) then go to the Christmas Tree and through this to Aurora's Gift. All the Silver Dragon Festival Quests, including the first one to just enter Aurora's Gift, are worth 1.3k exp each. It takes about 10-15 mins to finsh all and you will be Lvl 10-11 then~

Its only doable once but with lvl 10 you can already do the Roadquests infront of Capac to level up quickly. Its a very good method to get a Character to higher levels fast without a guildmate (especially when they are all afk in eggcircle lol)

Halloween_zpsop0tveg0.png

* Sorceress of Skitterness ~ Lvl 90 ~ Alaylia (EN) *

• hhmmm 300 times to spawn an ancient nice

Its the old Point system, it is 1 point for each completed run with 1 player in a party, so only 300 times if you run it alone, but around 75 times if you do it in a party of four ^^ (~80 though cause you need to do the last few ones by yourself) i think someone already made a guide on that aswell in here

• Its the old Point system, it is 1 point for each completed run with 1 player in a party, so only 300 times if you run it alone, but around 75 times if you do it in a party of four ^^ (~80 though cause you need to do the last few ones by yourself) i think someone already made a guide on that aswell in here

I know :). Now if only I can figure out the signature thing

• ~80 though cause you need to do the last few ones by yourself

you dont *have* to do them by yourself, but if everyone in the party wants the dragon then yeah its just best to run for a while then split up and run solo so everyone gets their dergam :P

• In everyone's post the way it's written it's suggested that a dungeon ancient won't spawn unless you do the point system to spawn it. It's worth noting that you do not need to get points to spawn it, anytime you kill the boss it rolls for it to spawn it just has a lower chance without having the 300 points. That would be 0.12% on hardmode.

• In everyone's post the way it's written it's suggested that a dungeon ancient won't spawn unless you do the point system to spawn it. It's worth noting that you do not need to get points to spawn it, anytime you kill the boss it rolls for it to spawn it just has a lower chance without having the 300 points. That would be 0.12% on hardmode.

Didn't say its not possible to spawn like that anywhere o.o but its interesting you consider 0.12% a realistic chance :D

• I never said that it wasn't possible an ancient could spawn without the 300 runs either but the number is so incredibly small you'd have better chances running the dungeon 900 times solo and spawning 3 than spawning an extra one in those runs (personally I spawned balge at about my 15th run while grinding exp when cap was still 40)

• I never said that it wasn't possible an ancient could spawn without the 300 runs either but the number is so incredibly small you'd have better chances running the dungeon 900 times solo and spawning 3 than spawning an extra one in those runs (personally I spawned balge at about my 15th run while grinding exp when cap was still 40)

Now we all are (be careful of the mobs lol) but congrats