Vip system

• EN

Hi,

I would like to share my point of view (and that of many of the people I meet on the game) compared to the scam of your VIP 2.0 system compare to that of Dragon's Prophet.

1 / Diamonds.

Let's start at the beginning, the diamonds that are selling more expensive on Savage Hunt than on Dragon's Prophet for example on Dragon's prophet 19.99 is 4,400 diamond, here on Savage Hunt is 24.99 for 3,000 diamonds. Initially I'll admit that it did not bother me in the least but with the VIP system it takes even more scope as they have not scaled all the gains on the VIP compared to the price . And with that it is added the fact that the diamonds that we had to buy before setting up the VIP system are not taken into account? Seriously on Dragon's Prophet AGAIN once it was retroactive when they put the VIP system what one had to buy diamond had been taken into account.

2 / The bonuses.
    There it is really incomprehensible why VIP bonuses have been revised downward? On Dragon's Prophet bonus level VIP7 it's 3 free transport, 5 slot of the lodge 3 daily quest 10% bonus while on Savage Hunt it's 4 free transport 1 slot of the lodge 1 daily quest 7% bonus experience 7% normal loot and 4% rare loot. And there is still a new problem, it takes more VIP experience on Savage hunt to reach a step that Dragon's Prophet VIP7 on Savage Hunt requires 234742 vip experience Dragon's Prophet it takes 195618 VIP experience.

I did not buy a diamond and I probably would not do it for the simple reason that I do not like being taken for an idiot. When I started Savage Hunt I'm told "It's really cool may be we will finally have a game that will not take us for idiots and that will evolve the game in the right way "In the end, the more time I spend, the better I think that Dragon's Prophet was far better than Savage Hunt from what I saw.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    FR

Salut,

j'aimerais bien partager mon point de vue(et celui de beaucoup de personne que je côtoie sur le jeu) par rapport à l'arnaque de votre système VIP 2.0 comparer à celui Dragon's Prophet.

1/ Les Diamants.
    Commençons par le commencement déjà, les diamants qui se vendent plus cher sur Savage Hunt que sur Dragon's Prophet par exemple sur Dragon's prophet 19.99 c'est 4.400 diamant, ici sur Savage Hunt c'est 24.99 pour 3.000 diamants. Au départ je vais vous avouer que ça ne me dérangeais pas le moins du monde mais avec le système VIP ça prend encore plus d'ampleur vue qu'ils n'ont pas du tout mis à échelle les gains sur le VIP par rapport au prix. Et avec ça il se rajoute le fait que les diamants que nous avions acheter avant la mise en place du système VIP ne sont pas pris en compte? Sérieusement sur Dragon's Prophet ENCORE une fois c'étais rétroactif quand ils ont mis le système VIP ce que l'on avais acheter en diamant avais été pris en compte.

2/ Les bonus
    Là c'est vraiment incompréhensible pour quelle raison les bonus VIP on été revue à la baisse ? Sur Dragon's Prophet les bonus du niveau VIP7 c'est 3 transport gratuit, 5 emplacement de la loge des dragons 3 quête journalière 10% bonus alors que sur Savage Hunt c'est 4 transport gratuit 1 emplacement de la loge 1 quête journalière 7% bonus expérience 7 % loot normal et 4% loot rare. Et là il y as encore un nouveau problème, il faut plus d'expérience VIP sur Savage hunt pour atteindre un pallier que sur Dragon's prophet VIP7 sur Savage Hunt il faut 234742 expérience vip sur dragon's prophet il faut 195618 expérience VIP.

Je n'ai pas racheter de diamant et je ne le ferais sans doute pas pour la simple et bonne raison que je n'aime pas être pris pour un idiot. Quand j'ai commencer Savage Hunt j'me suis dit "C'est vraiment cool le renouveau de dragon's prophet peut être que l'on aura enfin un jeu qui ne nous prendra pas pour des idiots et qui fera évolué le jeu dans la bonne direction" au final plus le temps passe plus je me dit que finalement non Dragon's Prophet étais bien meilleur que Savage Hunt de ce que j'en ais vue.

Ps: sorry for my english i use Google translation

• Totally agreed.

The diference between the two games and their respective VIP-Systems is huge, but instead of making it similar to DP, how about making it WANTED. THe way it is now, i seriously couldn't care less. I do log in whenever i can anyway.

It mustn't be the same as DP, IMO it can be totally diferent. It could be merged with the Achievement System instead of just logging in.

Question for the GMs:

1. do you want us to play the game?

or

2. do you want us to log in, get reward, log out, play diferent game?

I believe you'll go with 1.

If that is truely the case, you could easily implement Achievements (daily/weekly/monthly/unrepeatable) to make the players gain VIP-Points. That way the game will be played. People playing the game are more likely to invest $$$ or atleast they might attract more people to actually play, since an active game attracts new players = growth of the community.

• I noticed that there is still no ruby rewards system. in DP it was like you bought so and so many dias and got so and so many rubies as reward. it was said you would get rubies when the VIP system is successfully added to the game if I remember correctly :/

oh and how does it work with when we do buy dias. how many dias do we have to buy to get like 100 VIP points? is it 1 to 1 or different?

Arulo I Oracle lvl 105 I Xaim I Mage lvl 105

leader of Nghtmre

5xuI1dP.jpg?1

5lcgu2k.gif Q5F7AkW.png vutXa88.gif VIrXgzF.png

...and if you say run, i will run with you...

• I think the VIP system is going in the right direction towards being more fair than in Dragon's Prophet. If you are able to buy your way up to the VIP ranks and unlock their benefits, paying players have a distinct advantage over non-paying players. In my understanding, this is an essential aspect of being pay-to-win.

And that the bonuses of the VIP system are less can also be seen as way to make the game more casual friendly, because it narrows the gap of players with much time at their disposal and players with less time.

I think one essential "issue" that exists in Savage Hunt is that players are always comparing the status quo of the game to how it was in Dragon's Prophet. But I think, the developers intend to do things differently in order to improve the game experience. Sometimes this means that players will have less in comparison to DP.

The rubin shop will come at a later date i suppose. as terchnical issues were mentioned with it.

• . And there is still a new problem, it takes more VIP experience on Savage hunt to reach a step that Dragon's Prophet VIP7 on Savage Hunt requires 234742 vip experience Dragon's Prophet it takes 195618 VIP experience.

Hey there. This might be true but not true :)

195618 / 500 = 391 Days u get 500 VIP xp on DP

234742 / 600 = 391 Days u get 600 VIP xp on SH

• Hey guys,

just a quick heads up, the VIP system should give out experience points for Diamond purchases, this is a bug!

You will recieve experience points for every diamond, scaled to the different amounts of diamonds you get here as opposed to Dragon's Prophet, no worries.

The only thing I probably can't ease your minds about is retroactive experience gain for purchases made before the VIP system went live.

A more detailed thread will follow with these official statements, in the meantime, feel free to quote this answer.

Greetings

Ildruin

• I think the VIP system is going in the right direction towards being more fair than in Dragon's Prophet. If you are able to buy your way up to the VIP ranks and unlock their benefits, paying players have a distinct advantage over non-paying players. In my understanding, this is an essential aspect of being pay-to-win.

And that the bonuses of the VIP system are less can also be seen as way to make the game more casual friendly, because it narrows the gap of players with much time at their disposal and players with less time.

I think one essential "issue" that exists in Savage Hunt is that players are always comparing the status quo of the game to how it was in Dragon's Prophet. But I think, the developers intend to do things differently in order to improve the game experience. Sometimes this means that players will have less in comparison to DP.

The rubin shop will come at a later date i suppose. as terchnical issues were mentioned with it.

Well everyone have their own idea and I have mine.

You are wrong about dragon prophet in my opinion. I just see a bigger picture.

It is extremely hard to reach high lvl vip !!! on dp. I had low lvl vip for very long time in dp and it doesn't bothered me so much.

I still farm fine had lots of stuff and done almost all contend possible to do...

Even if a player unlock much more vip lvl than you it doesn't give him huge advantage.

he still needs to farm just like you do and some people who have money don't usually have all that time in the world to play because they simply work. As other people agree it should look like dp system to encourage players.

The only thing to add is before gamino take over the game infernum was giving people lost of promotions

and stuff and it was great and lively game back then but they did very bad on vip system.

I mean when they introduce the system they gave people very unfair disadvantage as I recall in the beginning

they gave like 1 diamond = 3,5 point vip total disaster...

after a while they change that ratio to 1=1.2.

I don't think we need to worry about that happening ever again.

Right now sw vip system feel so poor and not motivate any people to achieve anything from it in my opinion.

• Are there any news about that by now? I mean, this was almost 6 weeks ago and there still is no bugfix or information about a fix coming to this...

• Are there any news about that by now? I mean, this was almost 6 weeks ago and there still is no bugfix or information about a fix coming to this...

No update on it, but it's being worked on! Sorry we can't give you more right now! :(

• I mean that glitch also applies to DP now that both games are on the same system so I wouldn't point the finger at SH players that want to play a game that's actually working