Idea to make the game more about dragons

• I was looking at the daily achievements and I see alot of kill this or that boss. Do this and that dungeon. Fun but Doesn't really focus on the dragons. But, what if there were achievements that were like "Capture 3,4,5 different dragon types (skytouch, stalwart, ancient) today" or "Capture *Name of Dragon (Brimstone)* today." There can be weekly ones too. You are a creative team and could probably come up with better ones than I have.

I know there are some dragon achievements already but those could stay as long term goals. I'm just saying add something in the daily/ weekly/ monthly category. The prizes could be more dragon items - like the drive potion, learning skill crystals, provisions, special armor, dragon costumes ect.

zios_coloured_small_by_dalekfell-dc7rj5o.png  

Main Toon: Nyteshade - Ranger Lvl 90 - Elaris server- I have a hard time seeing chat. Please don't be offended if I don't respond. Dragon's Prophet: Nyteshayde Ranger Lvl 95

• in your daily/weekly/monthly achievements you have to capture a set number of dragons, and theyre are also the ancient and rare dragons capture achievements that will start coming with the next zone, inartia ^^

• there are several dragon achievements already, yet i like the idea of there being more

How about adding a stackable daily -> weekly -> monthly

Daily = 1x 5 diferent types

Weekly = 5x 6 diferent types

Monthly = 15x 7 diferent types

It should be easy to implement and also acts towards your dragons book

Rewards could be just dragon eggs or low dia cost consumables

• in your daily/weekly/monthly achievements you have to capture a set number of dragons, and theyre are also the ancient and rare dragons capture achievements that will start coming with the next zone, inartia ^^

Yes, I know there are some achievements. I am just saying there could be more. and More different ones.

Love the stackable idea! Maybe they can give guild points too, since some are getting dragons on the point system with guild help. It would make the guild more invested too.

zios_coloured_small_by_dalekfell-dc7rj5o.png  

Main Toon: Nyteshade - Ranger Lvl 90 - Elaris server- I have a hard time seeing chat. Please don't be offended if I don't respond. Dragon's Prophet: Nyteshayde Ranger Lvl 95