Disappointed with the game!!!

• First of all, my name is Pedro Teixeira, I'm 25 years old and I'm from Portugal.

I started playing Dragon's Prophet 5 years ago, a game that really captivated me. I was one of the strongest players in the game. I made videos

about the game and shared them on the official forums.

One week ago me and my friends started playing Savage Hunt because it was supposed to be "another game", so we started from scratch.

At this point I see noone interested in making the game perform good, plus the EXP we get from questing is completely ridiculous. Any player

that doesn't know the game starts playing and gives up before reaching level 20 because the gap between player and monster level keeps increasing

and doesn't stabilize.

The biggest nonsense are the market and in game(unlock) prices, for example the incubators, the fact that they are market items is already bad, plus

the price you set it only makes it worse.

Do you start a game and want it to end after 3 months? Dragon training is ridiculously hard compared to what it is in DP.

As of now the game is completely ABSURD, the levelling, the dragons and the market place.

Is anyone going to do anything about it?

Not even the will be fooled kids and there are people who invest alot of time and money here and you do nothing.

I don't know what else to say.. There is so much to be fixed, so many problems... The community is already small and you want to end it.

That's all for now.

DUKEBORISXAN (Skyc from Dragon's Prophet).

Youtube: SAVAGE HUNT - Skyc(aka DUKEBORISXAN) and Unike, they are back!

• Somehow I don't think you actually took some time in SH...

You're right about some points, others are complete nonsense.

Leveling takes its time atm, but they're already working on better exp rates for normal mobs, aswell as Dungeon ones. And if you farm Dungeons for the Dragons inside, you won't have a problem with your level. Only quests and PEs aren't enough, you have to do some more here.

As for marketplace prices, I don't think you've actually seen how the marketplace developed over the last few months. The progress is slow, but steady. There are new things in the marketplace and yes, at different prices than in DP. The Insignia marketplace is worked on aswell and more options should arrive soon.

Incubators always were and are reason for some arguements. With unlimited access to them, it'll end up like in DP, with 75-100 incubators on a 100*100 plot. Limited access just slows the progress and keeps people away from getting a lv100 Dragon in 10 days...

I don't know if selling them for Diamonds at first (and later for Insignias) is the right step or if it'll backfire more than it already did, but limiting incubators are (in my opinion) a great factor for SH.

Since you mentioned dragon training, the only thing that became harder is getting a Dragon to lv100. Raising Ones Dragon Partner to 100% instead got way easier with all the marketplace Dragons you get for free. Training and skills still take the same time as in DP.

Most of all, one think you seem to be forgetting is: Savage Hunt isn't the same as Dragon's Prophet. It needs to go a different way, otherwise it'll end up as dead as DP...

• What about VIP Level?

• I think people quit dp and it end up dead (dp have more players than sw) because the developer quit the project and move on, so people knew it won't be developed so they go find other games.

You have to be blind to not see the cash grab in savage hunt, there been couple of examples already I could add

- removing 1 attribute from any piece of eq cost 1000 dragon insignias

- you start game and u don't even have 1/6 page backpack, no items to unlock it and when u hit like 1-15 your backpack gonna end up full every few minutes

- you got less diamonds per charge, less bonuses and 0 vip points (atm)

-kindred wheel spin in savage hunt cost you 250 regular and 1000 /per spin , you get how many 4-5 kindred insignas / per quest

8-12 per bag

I understand that this rebuild need to have slower progress in order to keep people busy while having only 80lvl atm.

For most aspects it's doing really good, but shop and diamond prices (you want to unlock backpack and when u see how mutch u have to pay for diamonds and how less u will get space in your backpack for example), lack of basic space just keeps irritating you when u play.

• I agree on the fact, that basicly all you can do is play one character actively. Since unlocking all the needed slots (Backpack, Storage, Lair etc.) costs a fortune per character, thus making the game pretty static. If there alteast was a way to grant a bonus of unlocking on twinks it would have a bigger impact on active playing time. Say for every 2 rows you unlock, you get 1 unlockthingy for free or every new created character gets half the amout of slot, that the main character has... something like that

• I play many MMO, as evident by my avatar and this one is pretty sweet to say the least. Is it perfect? Nope. I will not refute the OP points, because he has some pretty valid ones. Something I do like is the pet system, which I think they nailed. There does need to be work elsewhere. Saying that, I will still keep this game in my mmo rotation.

• I play many MMO, as evident by my avatar and this one is pretty sweet to say the least. Is it perfect? Nope. I will not refute the OP points, because he has some pretty valid ones. Something I do like is the pet system, which I think they nailed. There does need to be work elsewhere. Saying that, I will still keep this game in my mmo rotation.

I've gotta agree - although SH is indeed flawed, it's certainly still a great MMO that I'll continue to play :3

• I agree that SH is a great MMO to play. The one thing I am missing is the costume elixer in the shells market. I keep checking to see if it will be there sometime in the future. I miss being able to go get an elixer and turning some of that regular drop gear into costumes to unlock the shard slots. I kinda like how some of that stuff looks better than the pay ones.

zios_coloured_small_by_dalekfell-dc7rj5o.png  

Main Toon: Nyteshade - Ranger Lvl 91 - Elaris server- I have a hard time seeing chat. Please don't be offended if I don't respond. Dragon's Prophet: Nyteshayde Ranger Lvl 100

• I agree that SH is a great MMO to play. The one thing I am missing is the costume elixer in the shells market. I keep checking to see if it will be there sometime in the future. I miss being able to go get an elixer and turning some of that regular drop gear into costumes to unlock the shard slots. I kinda like how some of that stuff looks better than the pay ones.

Ooooh yes! I've been looking for that everywhere! I hope it's added soon

• Well remember this game suppose to be different then dp so we may see it added or not.

I think it needs to be added. Without it its a pay to win game. There is no denying those shard slots are vital to PvP. If the only way to unlock them is by buying costumes in the diamond shop, then yeah, its a pay to win game. Something I know DP sought to avoid. Its not much fun if you work hard on your toon (craft your own gear, and then enhance that gear, You gind and grind finding the stats you need spending alot of time in the game) and then some tool just plops a bunch of money down and poof he's way more OP than you could ever be and hardly spent any time at all in the game.

One of the main reasons I like this game is that you can do anything for free if you want to take the time to earn it. Paying for stuff just got you there faster. That said, I do still buy diamonds because I want to support the game and then spend them to save time grinding or I might buy some of the super shiny stuff if I really like it. (hence my buying Zios in DP. Saw him and just had to have him)

I think they will add the elixer at sometime in the future. They have just been busy with other higher priority things like the migration and getting the content out. I hope they get it out soon though because I have gear taking up bank space that I want to make into costumes...X/

zios_coloured_small_by_dalekfell-dc7rj5o.png  

Main Toon: Nyteshade - Ranger Lvl 91 - Elaris server- I have a hard time seeing chat. Please don't be offended if I don't respond. Dragon's Prophet: Nyteshayde Ranger Lvl 100

• I think it needs to be added. Without it its a pay to win game. There is no denying those shard slots are vital to PvP. If the only way to unlock them is by buying costumes in the diamond shop, then yeah, its a pay to win game. Something I know DP sought to avoid. Its not much fun if you work hard on your toon (craft your own gear, and then enhance that gear, You gind and grind finding the stats you need spending alot of time in the game) and then some tool just plops a bunch of money down and poof he's way more OP than you could ever be and hardly spent any time at all in the game.

One of the main reasons I like this game is that you can do anything for free if you want to take the time to earn it. Paying for stuff just got you there faster. That said, I do still buy diamonds because I want to support the game and then spend them to save time grinding or I might buy some of the super shiny stuff if I really like it. (hence my buying Zios in DP. Saw him and just had to have him)

I think they will add the elixer at sometime in the future. They have just been busy with other higher priority things like the migration and getting the content out. I hope they get it out soon though because I have gear taking up bank space that I want to make into costumes...X/

True that why i love dp as it not a p2w game (even though I do not like pvp) I support the game and will buy diamonds to get something I really really want.

Why they cannot merge 2 games into 1 after lv 105 zone comes out idk.