New Emotes

• Hi o/

It would be cool to have the 'pray' emote, like kneeling in front of the Dragon God Altar, in the Guild Sanctuary, isn't it ?
    Maybe with the possibility that it is continuous, that it doesn't have to restart it regularly, as well as any other already existing, such as '' Think / ponder ''. ^^

Seul ceux qui ont Expérimenté et Compris, devraient être en droit de Citer et Juger.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Skaahr ().

• Not a fan of the Dragon worshiping lore, as evident by my previous posts. I just play as a tough guy whom could give 2 craps about Morgath, and would not hesitate to slap him. Which brings me to my emote suggestion.

I would take some new emotes. I would personally like a slap emote, to slap those dragon open world mini quest that pop up as you are walking down the road and your level is too low to defeat them lol. Of course people may abuse it and start slapping each-other lol.

There does need to be more emotes.

• Ahah Thank you for relaunching the topic but you could be a little more grateful to Momo for this universe. 8o

And an update of the emotes list can only gladden your interactions between Osiras. ;)

Seul ceux qui ont Expérimenté et Compris, devraient être en droit de Citer et Juger.

• I agree I want some dragon related Emotes for like say patting my dragon or anything that shows companionship between you and your dragon like talking to them or feeding them treats.

That would honestly be so adorable *w*

Unfortunately, something as complicated as that would would take quite a while to produce - they'd have to create a different emote for each dragon model seeing as they're all different sizes and shapes - and I'm not sure if it's something I'd want them to be dedicating so much time towards, especially since not all the zones have been released and we need to many fixes and updates to the game as it is

• I agree I want some dragon related Emotes for like say patting my dragon or anything that shows companionship between you and your dragon like talking to them or feeding them treats.

I'd love this too, but as Dalek says I think it would be a serious drain on resources. Besides if you think about how many dragon families there are, they'd need to make unique emotes for each family and I'm not even really sure if that's possible! But it'd be really cool and maybe something they can put on the backburner for when more progress has been made with the game itself - assuming we do ever get new content that is.

Dragon's Prophet - Anyademonfang - Level 105 - Officer of Guild Dovahmir - Not currently playing

Savage Hunt - Demonfang - Level 61 (I think) - Not currently playing

Signature%20DP%205_zpsrstoq3rp.jpg

Oh wow guys I really REALLY like DrAgOnS

• Besides if you think about how many dragon families there are, they'd need to make unique emotes for each family and I'm not even really sure if that's possible!

tbh I'm down to see only a FA model animation on all dergams and loose my shiet