Close to $20 USD for one nest ???

• No. I cant believe. Money for nests? Do you know how long takes leveling dragon? One dragon?

Ok. I will have one dragon, so i wont need any dragons items from market any more. :-)

Gz for you. GJ.

• While there are no Incubators, you can create some characters only to hatch eggs, get the Academia-Safe and trade them over the Housing-Area to your main Character. Alternatively farm Dragonwares, level a dragon to lv10 and send him away, only costs abot 900 wares for each...

• Torbi, nothing new for me...,

12 eggs on main and alts. It helps, but not as much as incubators could.

Getting 10 lvl dragon costs more then 900 dragon prov. 100+113+126+139+153+166+180+194+208+222=1601

Even taking in consideration return from academy - 320, it gives 1281.

• Is there a point to buy the mist shroud? If you cant have but two incubators @ expensive rate.

But you can place 3 Houses and you'll have Space for (almost?) every Housing stuff there is. I don't think this island is for massive use of Incubators but more for people who have fun creating and building their own plot...

• You all are speaking like the game can't be played without hatching eggs, did you at least think that before there was no eggs, people could still get their dragon's to lvl100 easily? "You can't earn anything without working a bit" is what I've always been told, no idea about you but that sentence makes so much sense to me.

• You can still get good dragons but i dont get why you people are always okay with more grind?it would be nice if we had more nests thats all i would like to say.yes there might be other ways to have good dragons but why they make it harder than necessary?also price is so high regardless.

• Seul ceux qui ont Expérimenté et Compris, devraient être en droit de Citer et Juger.

• You all are speaking like the game can't be played without hatching eggs,

in my opinion DP/SH it is a great game with many possible activities... but it doesnt mean i have to be happy and swallow everything i got.

Some activities are more interesting for me, some less. Your voice says: game is ok, my - is not perfecrt. We dont have to egree.

But one think. In DP people asked for many, many things and always some other people come and said: " no, it is ok, you are wrong..., " - look at DP now.

• in my opinion DP/SH it is a great game with many possible activities... but it doesnt mean i have to be happy and swallow everything i got.

Some activities are more interesting for me, some less. Your voice says: game is ok, my - is not perfecrt. We dont have to egree.

But one think. In DP people asked for many, many things and always some other people come and said: " no, it is ok, you are wrong..., " - look at DP now.

i agree.i am tired of people trying to defend sh or try to bash me when i point out something suck to me.i grinded hard in dp and i can grind even more in sh but it doesnt mean i will find it amusing or rewarding and i will acept it without questioning.i think it is pointless to deal with all alt chars and stuff to level dragons.just give us nests what's wrong with wanting easy way we knew before?if you dont want to use nests then dont even if they give.in my opinion game has long way to go to be successor of dp.prices should be lowered and shell-dias market should have more stuff.it will be good if we give as many feedbacks as possible and our opinions about it might be different.

• Ok, 4 incubators in price of 2500 each is a move in a good direction. 4 in price 800 diamonds each it is better than it was, too. For me, it is not good enoth solution, but I appreciate this change. It shows it is worth to say what we like/dislike, cause someone listens to us.

BTW do you know why big eggs farm were good for players? First: they could get easy in one place a lot of items connected with hatching. Second: if you had a good farm with many dancers, you didnt need to stay week or longer in Artecia with your egg to get good stats for each your dragon.

Third: more people was able to have 100 lvl dragons, so tournaments were more interesting.

More dragons on arena/tournament means more sold dragons items... btw.