Dragon Arena Bird or Raptor Only

• Oriental dragons are at the top followed by assaults, then ironhides and then birds. Here's a lvl100 assault vs a lvl100 bird on DP during a friendly duel, the bird healed to max health before getting one shotted. The reason why you only see birds is because people have to capture them at the beginning of the game and only have those as dragons so they can only put those in arena

• I see runrabbit use bird and raptor only even though he has lvl 100 dragon on ironhide, probably even oriental and assault he has lvl 100, I also believe i saw a high lvl assault get owned by an ancient dragon today. That bird seem kind of weak and has no life sacrifice or will to live. It doesn't seem to be made for arena fights.

I will look into assault as my first dragon i train, thank you for the tip.

• That bird has will to live, and is pretty tough as the guy uses it to tank bosses in the last dungeon of DP, my assault just got buffed up so much it looked weak, then again yeah he's not made for arena but he's still really tough and has op heals (if you look at the timer you can see I did not one shot it at the start of the fight) and if you saw an assault getting owned by an ancient... Then the guy with the assault had no idea how to build and use one correctly, they are kinda tricky to use but once you know how to use them you can win things easy

• That bird has will to live, and is pretty tough as the guy uses it to tank bosses in the last dungeon of DP, my assault just got buffed up so much it looked weak, then again yeah he's not made for arena but he's still really tough and has op heals (if you look at the timer you can see I did not one shot it at the start of the fight) and if you saw an assault getting owned by an ancient... Then the guy with the assault had no idea how to build and use one correctly, they are kinda tricky to use but once you know how to use them you can win things easy

I wouldn't rule out Ancient Dragons so easily. They are monstrously powerful in the right hands. I built a Calculus on EU DP which was designed to handle Orientals in Arena/Tournament, and I have personally never been troubled by Assault models at any point (the key is that their model is quite large and Berserk buff disables all of their healing). That being said, virtually every dragon family can be viable in Arena/Tournament assuming they have the home field buff.

• Not all heals, only instant heals ;) life reflux still works while in berserk mode the trick is to activate it right before entering berserk so you don't waste any time healing if you need to during it :p