New Apartments! (HELP)

• I'm already very excited for the new Island! (and scared of the housing sale, gonna be sooo broke XD)

Just to get started i would need some help ^^

- I bought an apartment on D3

- went in and used the clock to change the apartment style

- I dont get an option for the Mysty Shroud Apartment ...

- rightclicking it in the bag also doesnt seem to work

31971699cn.jpg

those are my options there

Also why is Redflame still there? XD

Halloween_zpsop0tveg0.png

* Sorceress of Skitterness ~ Lvl 80 ~ Alaylia (EN) *

• Alaylia, What happens to house and more importantly it's content if rent doesnt get paid? ie. I go on computer vacation beyond the time of my payments

You'd just have to pay for your appartment again (not the secret appartment), put in new rent and put down all your furniture again. Nothing happens to your stuff, it just goes back into the furniture backpack thingie and secret appartments itself are permanent, you just gotta reactivate it.

• You'd just have to pay for your appartment again (not the secret appartment), put in new rent and put down all your furniture again. Nothing happens to your stuff, it just goes back into the furniture backpack thingie and secret appartments itself are permanent, you just gotta reactivate it.

Thanks Katigura that is very helpful to know! I still could use some in game hand holding for figuring out all of housing system and projections for my char use. If you are around in game that would be helpful if you could show me the ropes, maybe i can try your posted discord too, i just want a simple solution for my char, it seems housing is a must for me at this gaming stage

• I dont really play DP anymore, but you can definitly message me or drop in my discord if you want!

Housing in DP is kind of weird compared to other games, cause you'd have to rebuy and rebuild it if it runs out. Most games Ive played dont have this. Luckily, keeping the appartments isnt that expensive, you throw in a couple of 100K or a million and honestly youre good to go for a while.