captured ancients of the zones (server elaris)

• was gonna post, it was an accident ive been playing with him for a fcking hour and a half resetting it cuz his health was low and didnt notice his health was so low this time..

edit: i also capped hazul earlier today

• Pale Radiance (level 35 elite)

Spawned 12:00 CET

Tamed 12:15 CET by level 35 hunter

Died once ;( - forgot to heal myself in time :saint: - it was ahard and long fight ;)

my 1st legendary fabled dragon on 1st try 8)

• Pale Radiance (level 35 elite)

pale cant spawn at 12:00 CET (unless it was a major glitch) ;D but good job!

1. I can read the clock - and the calendar!!!

2. If you remember, there was a server reset (day b4 I think) and it was in connection with TIME adjustment after server merge.
    So perhaps we have to rethink the spawn times?

3. I did not expect him to spawn either (was collecting eggs), as I know (knew?) until yesterday the spawn times from DP.

So - inform yourself first - then write - have a good day 8o

• i am well informed, i have spent a whole year sleeping almost only 2-3 hours a day to study all of the dragons' paths and spawn hours probably the only one that knows more than me is Theluji but they dont play anymore.. you can check all the spawn hours here 8o

• i am well informed, i have spent a whole year sleeping almost only 2-3 hours a day to study all of the dragons' paths and spawn hours probably the only one that knows more than me is Theluji but they dont play anymore.. you can check all the spawn hours here 8o

I - honestly - appreciate all the work you done, but

- the fact is that I tamed Pale Radiance at exactly that time, i.e. Central European Time.

- actually he must have spawned even earlier, as he was going West to East and I tamed him near the bridge, just before he would have disappeared. That was at exactly 12:00 CET. How long his trip, if uninterrupted ,takes, I do not know. But surely you know - so my guess is,

that he SPAWNED 11:50 or so??

But you did not even commented on my suggestion, that it might have had to do with that special server shut down the day before at around midday. The reason WAS about the different times from merging DP into SH.

Perhaps that led to "new" spawn times?

Or it was a "one time" Glitch" (not by me though)?;)

• Ancients dont spawn at one end of their paths and then disappear, they spawn randomly on their path and do back and forths if their path is a single line or they just go in circles if their path connects. a server crash/reset makes all non "programmed" ancient spawn back that day or the day after. they dont despawn unless captured, killed or another server crash/reset happens. pale spawned at one of the hours stated in my guide and kept doing back and forths until you came across him. he does go very far out the boundaries of the map so you might loose sight of him and assume he disappeared but wait a couple minutes and hes gonna come right back at your face. since the migration i also checked and it doesnt seem the spawn hours changed at all