New prices in the marketplace

• Just wanted to say : Good job! :thumbup:

The new marketplace is A LOT better than before and the prices are more than fair.

I really like that you upgraded the dragon insignia market and we are able to get more dragons in lair and chamber just by grinding daylies :love:

prices for costumes etc are so cheap, makes me regret buying costumes for original prices xD

ohne last question: you said you would add the ruby market - you got a date or not yet? :)

Arulo I Oracle lvl 105 I Xaim I Mage lvl 105

leader of Nghtmre

5xuI1dP.jpg?1

5lcgu2k.gif Q5F7AkW.png vutXa88.gif VIrXgzF.png

...and if you say run, i will run with you...

• Hey GreenDeath,

Thanks for your positive feedback :) we are always happy when we read such comments ^-^

And the moment we don't have a date for you - like everything else: as fast as possible :)

Yes Great work on revamping the prices. I did spend some on main, but now I can spend on my alts (the extra space) is greatly needed....I just hope you guys adjust the exp rate, killing monsters is not worth anything. At lvl 60 we get 80 exp per kill @ our level, 5 exp if few levels below....

• ....I just hope you guys adjust the exp rate, killing monsters is not worth anything. At lvl 60 we get 80 exp per kill @ our level, 5 exp if few levels below....

which is why you grind dungeons and do the pe´s dayly. killing mobs was pretty much worthless from the beginning. it was all about dungeons and pe´s :)

leader of Nghtmre

5xuI1dP.jpg?1

• Yes Great work on revamping the prices. I did spend some on main, but now I can spend on my alts (the extra space) is greatly needed....I just hope you guys adjust the exp rate, killing monsters is not worth anything. At lvl 60 we get 80 exp per kill @ our level, 5 exp if few levels below....

@PEs, @Corzine like I explained in guild chat. Also it's not because you're let's say lvl47(dunno your lvl) that you can't do korhalas PEs as well, you should do PEs until they become too difficult to do or until you don't get exp from them cause they're too high lvl. On dp I remember doing up to late wintertides PEs at about lvl50

• I know how to level, its just i like doing my quest to level. I also know "new" people who can't even level properly at low level since quest gives 1% exp or less.....This isn't about doing PE or spamming Corzine the whole world in DP knows how to level. Its about doing quest and making gold while leveling. IF its all about PE and Corzine, save the newbies from doing quest and just take them all out. Do PE daily until u hit 44ish to run corzine.

• Really ?

975 Diamonds for 1 more Mastery ...

wtf

No comment. I was thinking of opening them. NVM on that. Please Fix !!

Also Fix SHARD Expansions ?! Why did they disapper from market ?! hellooo, its mee. MARIOO.

Also shard remover , this gonna be unplayable if cant open up our gear. makes farming useless. Please Illdruin. Go make all dragon 100€ each but give that back :(

EDIT: ?! Why did both 10% loot drops from market disapper ? i wanted to buy them actually :(... please

• No comment. I was thinking of opening them. NVM on that. Please Fix !!

Also Fix SHARD Expansions ?! Why did they disapper from market ?! hellooo, its mee. MARIOO.

Also shard remover , this gonna be unplayable if cant open up our gear. makes farming useless. Please Illdruin. Go make all dragon 100€ each but give that back :(

EDIT: ?! Why did both 10% loot drops from market disapper ? i wanted to buy them actually :(... please

second mastery slot was 600 diamonds before i believe

and yeah like payday and you said.. getting our gear upgraded etc later on in endgame will be hard and expensive.

Right now it might still work, since we´re low lvl and more after dragons, but later on it might turn into a bigger problem

leader of Nghtmre

5xuI1dP.jpg?1

• No comment. I was thinking of opening them. NVM on that. Please Fix !!

Hey,

which item exactly are you missing? "Shard Expansion" doesn't click right now, but I'll be happy to request any items that were overlooked :)
    Removing Shards can be done via the Interface in a Shard Anvil (or similar, I forgot the exact ingame name) and does not require an item.
    Shard removal in general got more expensive, since it is seen as a optional service - if you want to switch around your shards all the time without your equipment breaking, you will have to pay the associated price (or commit to always having the shard or always having the equipment). That is the general idea behind it. If you feel this needs a reevaluation, please let me know so I can discuss it here.

The small loot drops were removed from the marketplace for now - you will see them return alongside the stronger 100% boosts in rotations I assume.

• Hey,

which item exactly are you missing? "Shard Expansion" doesn't click right now, but I'll be happy to request any items that were overlooked
    Removing Shards can be done via the Interface in a Shard Anvil (or similar, I forgot the exact ingame name) and does not require an item.
    Shard removal in general got more expensive, since it is seen as a optional service - if you want to switch around your shards all the time without your equipment breaking, you will have to pay the associated price (or commit to always having the shard or always having the equipment). That is the general idea behind it. If you feel this needs a reevaluation, please let me know so I can discuss it here.

The small loot drops were removed from the marketplace for now - you will see them return alongside the stronger 100% boosts in rotations I assume.

Drachensplittersockelschlüssel und Drachensplitter extraktor, gab es zuvor beide hier für 400 dias und 90 dias. Vielleicht brauchen wir sie jetzt noch nicht, aber ich würde mir wünschen wenn beide Items dauerhaft im Itemshop erhältlich sind.

Wenn ich mir jetzt überlege wie viel Dias man bräuchte wenn man ab Winterflut anfangen würde immer sein komplettes EQ zu öffnen dann ist das schon echt übel. Bei 1 hand klassen kann es im schlimmsten Fall zu 27 Sockeln führen. Das ist echt brutal. Würde mich freuen wenn ihr euch das etwas einfallen lassen könnt. Die extraktoren könntet ihr ja wie in DP handhaben. Einen pro monat im Login und 1 pro Monat für X-Anzahl Insignien, weil da könnte man ja mit neuen Set teilen arbeiten. Das öffnen des Sets sieht wieder ganz anders aus :/. Was auch cool wäre. Laufe 100 mal einen Endcontent Dungeon ab lvl 60+ im Wochen achievement = Sockelschlüssel.

Was ich sagen will. Ohne Schlüssel kein F2P, weil ich sag mal bei 400er splittern mit ca.90Schaden pro, sind das bei 27 Stück ca. 2500 DMG. Was halt gewaltig ist.

Und aus welchem Grund sind die Masterys um über 60% an Preis gestiegen ?

• Drachensplittersockelschlüssel und Drachensplitter extraktor, gab es zuvor beide hier für 400 dias und 90 dias. Vielleicht brauchen wir sie jetzt noch nicht, aber ich würde mir wünschen wenn beide Items dauerhaft im Itemshop erhältlich sind.

Wenn ich mir jetzt überlege wie viel Dias man bräuchte wenn man ab Winterflut anfangen würde immer sein komplettes EQ zu öffnen dann ist das schon echt übel. Bei 1 hand klassen kann es im schlimmsten Fall zu 27 Sockeln führen. Das ist echt brutal. Würde mich freuen wenn ihr euch das etwas einfallen lassen könnt. Die extraktoren könntet ihr ja wie in DP handhaben. Einen pro monat im Login und 1 pro Monat für X-Anzahl Insignien, weil da könnte man ja mit neuen Set teilen arbeiten. Das öffnen des Sets sieht wieder ganz anders aus :/. Was auch cool wäre. Laufe 100 mal einen Endcontent Dungeon ab lvl 60+ im Wochen achievement = Sockelschlüssel.

Was ich sagen will. Ohne Schlüssel kein F2P, weil ich sag mal bei 400er splittern mit ca.90Schaden pro, sind das bei 27 Stück ca. 2500 DMG. Was halt gewaltig ist.

Und aus welchem Grund sind die Masterys um über 60% an Preis gestiegen ?

First off, please stay with the language of the topic, this is a discussion for everyone.

Both Dragon Shard Extractors and Dragon Shard Socket Key will very possibly return to the Insignia Shop, as we made it very clear the current iteration is very much a work in progress. Further, the only use for these items in the shop is to send it to someone else. The current management has decided that we want to give this feature a small break - meaning, if the demand is very high for other people to send these interface items as a present, they will probably return to the marketplace. Furthermore, the Kindred Compass also has a rework in the future, meaning that these items could easily also find their way in there.

Yes, indeed, it would be very expensive to completely unlock every set of equipment while leveling through the upcoming zones. But then again, the whole picture is not yet done, so please be patient while the maths people do their magic (which I assume is also just maths). So, if you are worried about the free-to-play aspect, you should know that it is being heavily worked on ;)

Regarding your last point. Mastery Pages have gone up, since they are not a returning cost. That's all the insight I really have. There can be sales on them, they could find their way into the upcoming VIP system - and I guess you already know, we are working on it :)

So please, stay patient and enjoy the ride. Always give feedback, even the smallest one can be helpful. And if you are worried that something will not work out - trust us that we are working on solutions even ahead of time.

I hope I could ease your mind a bit ;)

• The small loot drops were removed from the marketplace for now - you will see them return alongside the stronger 100% boosts in rotations I assume.

Sooo that means that even the 'basic' marketplace items that kinda should be in the store at at all times have a chance of being rotated out of stock after each update?

Ranger | Lv 60 | Guild Sanctuary

• What should be in the marketplace at all times is not up to me or you ^^ I will however speak to the management about it :)
    Yes you read that right, I'm coming over again and no, this time maybe you bring me a coffee hu?

God I hope they find that funny.

• What should be in the marketplace at all times is not up to me or you ^^ I will however speak to the management about it :)

Personally I don't use the marketplace a lot, but I know there are quite a lot of people who are upset by the sudden disappearance of items. Especially considering we were given no warning that these items were leaving the store as far as I know?

If a marketplace rotation really is necessary according to management at least have them tell us when they plan on removing items and an approximate time frame on when they return.... While just the fact that these items are in rotation will probably have people upset, at least knowing a little bit more about it would make people slightly less upset.

Ranger | Lv 60 | Guild Sanctuary

• Mastery Pages have gone up, since they are not a returning cost. That's all the insight I really have. There can be sales on them, they could find their way into the upcoming VIP system -

The masteries comming up with VIP could actually be nice. I hope that idea will be the effective solution.

In my opinion, the 600 cost in SH ( but 400 on DP) was already a very bad joke, so anyone can imagine what I think about a cost over 900 diamonds.

Please, do something. Having several masteries is not something that should cost that much considering that switching masteries is a major gameplay element of the game. It's been a while now we switch masteries in combat. It cannot be refered to as an 'additionnal service' anymore. Hence, in a free-to-play game, that should not cost that much.

In fact, that should not cost anything, but I have no hope for that.

(loading) Commandant de Noname, Chef RH de Nofound - Oracle & Ranger (loading)

* * ~~~~~~ ~~~~~~ Dungeon's Robin ~~~~~~ ~~~~~~* *

May the Flyng Spaghetti Monster Morgath bless Auratia

• I checked game and i should say i really liked you added stable,lair expansions in shell market.I think it would be great if you make shard sockets,bag expansions avaible all the time at dias market with fair prices,also drop rate skills should be avaible too in future but please do something about that cost of unlocking masteries.they are essential and it would cost hella if we have multiple chars and want to use good build.it might be good game if you keep listening your players.