Thursday is maintenance day (at 10:00 CET)! We are trying to keep it as short as possible.
  • DP itself wasnt in a good state before they bought SoE though, should be glad that someone like SoE or Daybreak didnt restart Savage Hunt. They wouldnt treat it any different than they did to DP.

At least in na they had those freebies and events going on. Cheaper stuff as well like $10 for a dragon in mp. Now who knows what will happen as eu one jsut terrible reward system and I hope sh improves better then what dp was.

• At least in na they had those freebies and events going on. Cheaper stuff as well like $10 for a dragon in mp. Now who knows what will happen as eu one jsut terrible reward system and I hope sh improves better then what dp was.

But so did EU.. When infernum owned EU, we had countless free dragons, good contest rewards (like straight up diamonds), even secret apartments and all that shit.

Look at what happend to both those companies. They went down :/

• But so did EU.. When infernum owned EU, we had countless free dragons, good contest rewards (like straight up diamonds), even secret apartments and all that shit.

Look at what happend to both those companies. They went down :/

True. i do remember the whole change and getting scammed on my $10 starter bundle that had more yet they refused to fix that and made me repay. Plus All those codes and stuff I got from dp just for not being on. Accidentally deleted the character and well lsot all free stuff I got. I do hope in time this returns to dp in sh.