Guildboss triggers weird bugs?

• ~1h ago after killing our guildboss ALL of the present members got this achievement marked as done (see screen below). The weird thing we did kill Abel Tharn (Corzine) as guildboss, no Ice Rock Golem ^^

31788162nt.jpg

anyone know what caused this or weither this is a bug or intended?

2nd weird thing i had 2 Guilldchats in the sanctuary - after few minutes into the guildboss i had in the normal "guild" chat both chats of Reawakening, and of Blutleute, the Guild i have my Char on the german server in (which is not even the same char), was really confusing O.O

Halloween_zpsop0tveg0.png

* Sorceress of Skitterness ~ Lvl 90 ~ Alaylia (EN) *

• Oh you had our Guildchat? But this bug is really Weird. but if i remember right i had the same Issue on DP too.

there i was in Dovahmir and i did read the another guild on the German server as well

len_en_project__tenkai_zuifeng_by_blindvoid-darceyi.pngWhen i don't get enough Sleep, after 5h dungeon grinding.

Lv 90 Oracle / Guildleader from Guild Blutleute

• Oh you had our Guildchat? But this bug is really Weird. but if i remember right i had the same Issue on DP too.

there i was in Dovahmir and i did read the another guild on the German server as well

Haha yeah had it for ~1h then got too confused with 2 active guildchats lol and restarted the game, that fixed it. But still veeeery weird

• try to use that skill on your mage, when you summon that ice rock golem to attack for you while doing guild boss.

i´m pretty sure you get that achievement whenever you use this skill doing the gb, we had the same

Arulo I Oracle lvl 105 I Xaim I Mage lvl 105

leader of Nghtmre

5xuI1dP.jpg?1

5lcgu2k.gif Q5F7AkW.png vutXa88.gif VIrXgzF.png

...and if you say run, i will run with you...

• try to use that skill on your mage, when you summon that ice rock golem to attack for you while doing guild boss.

i´m pretty sure you get that achievement whenever you use this skill doing the gb, we had the same

That would be really weird because the only 1H Mage in the guild (and at the boss at that time) is me, and i dont use the golem O.o

• That would be really weird because the only 1H Mage in the guild (and at the boss at that time) is me, and i dont use the golem O.o

okay yeah then it really is weird...

i can only tell from my experience in my guild^^

Arulo I Oracle lvl 105 I Xaim I Mage lvl 105

leader of Nghtmre

5xuI1dP.jpg?1

5lcgu2k.gif Q5F7AkW.png vutXa88.gif VIrXgzF.png

...and if you say run, i will run with you...