We're still looking for German and English GMs / Mods (DP & SH) - so do you want to know more about it? Check the announcement here.
Feel free to contact the team if you have questions about it.
We have some problems with the Data Center - this could curse a few disconnects. Our IT is already working on it, so please stay patient.
  • The game still lagging on me. I even have over 80 fps and it just drops to like 60 or below when fighting a mob or moving. Does worse when mounted combat. I have an rx 580 8gb card latest drivers and amd 1950x cpu. It becomes unplayable wit this lag on every hit especially in dungeons.

• The game still lagging on me. I even have over 80 fps and it just drops to like 60 or below when fighting a mob or moving. Does worse when mounted combat. I have an rx 580 8gb card latest drivers and amd 1950x cpu. It becomes unplayable wit this lag on every hit especially in dungeons.

in another thread they already discussed this. it´s because of the AMD graphic card. this game is created for NVDIVIA

i don´t know what the result was and even IF there is a fix for this. one of my guild mates has the same problem and wrote Ildruin directly.

I can let you know what he said as soon as he got word from ildruin

Psychopath I Oracle lvl 76 I Bloodlust I Mage lvl 80

5wSVly3.gif

BTu0BdY.png

• in another thread they already discussed this. it´s because of the AMD graphic card. this game is created for NVDIVIA

i don´t know what the result was and even IF there is a fix for this. one of my guild mates has the same problem and wrote Ildruin directly.

I can let you know what he said as soon as he got word from ildruin

Thank you as I never knew this was the issue and or that was already posted.

That just not right making game meant for only 1 graphic card.

• Tbh I don't see what's the issue playing on 60fps....

probably not about the 60 fps more about the laggs as soon as you enter battle. at least that´s what my guild mate has to deal with. even normal auto attacks make him lagg like no other xD

Psychopath I Oracle lvl 76 I Bloodlust I Mage lvl 80

5wSVly3.gif

BTu0BdY.png

• probably not about the 60 fps more about the laggs as soon as you enter battle. at least that´s what my guild mate has to deal with. even normal auto attacks make him lagg like no other xD

Yep i have it aswell, normal gameplay is between 60 and 40fps, once a fight starts its anywhere between 20 and 0.2 fps xD there are freezes and extreme lagg but the problem is really just your AMD gpu there. No fix for this apart from switching to Nvidia or getting used to this (which is also doable) ^^

Halloween_zpsop0tveg0.png

* Sorceress of Skitterness ~ Lvl 80 ~ Alaylia (EN) *

• Yep i have it aswell, normal gameplay is between 60 and 40fps, once a fight starts its anywhere between 20 and 0.2 fps xD there are freezes and extreme lagg but the problem is really just your AMD gpu there. No fix for this apart from switching to Nvidia or getting used to this (which is also doable) ^^

Yeah my Friend have this Problem too. She can't play her Hunter because of this Problems...

len_en_project__tenkai_zuifeng_by_blindvoid-darceyi.pngWhen i don't get enough Sleep, after 5h dungeon grinding.

Lv 90 Oracle / Guildleader from Guild Blutleute

• If the company wants to give me a free high end Nividia gpu I will switch but since they all over priced and expensive they will need to be forced to fix this issue.

Weird thing is on original dp and dp eu never had this issue.

• If the company wants to give me a free high end Nividia gpu I will switch but since they all over priced and expensive they will need to be forced to fix this issue.

Weird thing is on original dp and dp eu never had this issue.

DP has trouble with the AMD gpu as well, f.ex in RG certain mob skills crash you. However (to my knowledge) not to as large an extent in the "usual" gameplay as we are seeing in SH