<Reawakening>

Thursday is maintenance day (at 10:00 CET)! We are trying to keep it as short as possible.
  • Hello everyone we are the Guild Reawakening! (there is an older post already but its outdatet so heres a new introduction ^^)

We are a friendly Guild made up of a good mix of Veteran players from old DP and SH newbies of varoious levels~ interested in PvE and also some excited for PvP! Both EU and NA players are in the guild so you will always have someone online from your timezone! We are recruiting for more active members to be part of our family!

What we offer:

- a friendly atmosphere

- lots of help with any questions regarding the game, its functions, ancient dragons etc.

- daily Glory runs (Moneeey xD)

- help for leveling via PEs

- a Discord server that is free for use but not required!

- a facebook group for even better communication, also free but not required!

Now even featuring a Guildhouse witch Craftingstations for use for the whole Guild and a nice place to relax :D

31974445sz.jpg

Feel like you could fit into our guild? Then just visit a Guildclerk and apply or whisper me (Alaylia) ingame or in the Forums!

-Leader of Reawakening, Alaylia

Halloween_zpsop0tveg0.png

* Sorceress of Skitterness ~ Lvl 70 ~ Alaylia (EN) Alayliia (DE) *

The post was edited 5 times, last by Alaylia ().

• Omg did I read people are excited for PvP??? I need to meet them!

754377dpminisilberspeerbyshadowofdestiny       epbb.png

°Aqua°                                                      °Fuuka°

| Aykalia | Lvl.70 God of the guild Dovahmir |

ou04.jpg

Good Leus are still being good.

• i'm a vet player from the orig dp, i just found out this was around. i have a few questions and i was wondering if you could answer them. is the game the same as before before ?? that's all i really need to know. i really loved that game and miss it. where are the game servers i looked everywhere on their website and couldn't find any info about that. let me know and than maybe if your guild isn't full i could pm you in game for an invite. any info you could provide would be awesome

magic 8 ball:love:

• i'm a vet player from the orig dp, i just found out this was around. i have a few questions and i was wondering if you could answer them. is the game the same as before before ?? that's all i really need to know. i really loved that game and miss it. where are the game servers i looked everywhere on their website and couldn't find any info about that. let me know and than maybe if your guild isn't full i could pm you in game for an invite. any info you could provide would be awesome

It the same game and servers are when you install and launch the game :)

The servers are in EU, that's pretty much all I can tell you, though I myself play from Canada and have a constant 100ms ping

754377dpminisilberspeerbyshadowofdestiny       epbb.png

°Aqua°                                                      °Fuuka°

| Aykalia | Lvl.70 God of the guild Dovahmir |

ou04.jpg

Good Leus are still being good.

Hey Magic8, The game is mostly the same, except it definitely focuses more on dragon collecting. No more marketplace dragons that you can only get by cashing. Now all dragons are available in game, most through drops in dungeons, found in the wild, and of course still incubating eggs. Its still new, level cap is still low, so its a good time to jump in! I would love to see you in game! And of course if you want to give Reawakening a try, you are very welcome here. We are having a blast!!!!

• Hi, im totally new to this game (dowloanding atm) it have a good player base??? and i love to do PvP and PvE :P and i have no problem grinding for levels