[GA] Catarix

We're still looking for German and English GMs / Mods (DP & SH) - so do you want to know more about it? Check the announcement here.
Feel free to contact the team if you have questions about it.
We have some problems with the Data Center - this could curse a few disconnects. Our IT is already working on it, so please stay patient.
  • Hey everyone,

We just noticed that maybe some of you have no clue who we are, because we never introduced ourself.

So... it's time for me to introduce myself:

For everyone who doesn’t know it already, I am a trainee at gamigo and now already in my second year of apprenticeship.

In all this time I was involved in Dragon’s Prophet a lot (and still am!) and am now looking forward to my time in Savage Hunt. My tasks include many different things – but i don’t want to bore you with details :P

The most important thing is:

I will be there for you when you have problems or questions. No matter if in-game or in the forum – you can contact me with every problem or question and I hope that I always have the matching answer for you.

Me as person:

I live in Germany, speak German and English and that’s why i support both servers (or all 4 ;) )

Yes (!) I’m a gamer! I have been playing online games for almost 13 years and before that I've spent my time with console games. My personal highlights were classics like Crash Bandicoot & Yu-Gi-Oh for the PS1, Pokemon yellow (PIKACHUU) and (hey – sure) Tetris for Game Boy Advance. And then... I got my first computer (dramatic music).

If someone is interested in it – here you can find my old DP introduction: http://www.dragonspropheteurop…m/topic/30462-ga-catarix/

If someone still has any questions; feel free to ask me.