Signature Dragons

Thursday is maintenance day (at 10:00 CET)! We are trying to keep it as short as possible.
  • Heres the diamond fortune as promised~ (sorry if it looks funny i do this in my spare time and am by no means a pro also the shadings wouldnt apply corretly to some spots sooo yeah)

i3vr.png

I don't know what you mean, I really like it :)

Thanks for doing it!

dp_mini_mitternachtsschatten_by_shadow_of_destiny_d7tj9xf.png   yjqo.png

• i also edited the first post so its a bit more sorted. All linearts from ShabIest are in there now and all recolours including Aykalia's Chinanoodles~

Halloween_zpsop0tveg0.png

* Sorceress of Skitterness ~ Lvl 70 ~ Alaylia (EN) Alayliia (DE) *

• got any pictures for cold fusion? because cold fusion was one of my favorite hydras in the game since na. besides him i also liked what is its name in the eu version? the crystal duskreaver named um..... frost shadow?

• got any pictures for cold fusion? because cold fusion was one of my favorite hydras in the game since na. besides him i also liked what is its name in the eu version? the crystal duskreaver named um..... frost shadow?

Are you referring to magical silver?

latest?cb=20171001040534

And no for cold fusion we dont have the hydra model for a signature dragon (just as violet chaos...) and i might make some sketches myself for one but i gotta warn you i'm not as good as ShaBiest lol

BTW if anyone has explicit wishes which ones of the already existing soulgaze drop dragons you want coloured next just tell me, i can't really decide on an order so i do whichever drops for me lol

• How was my post deleted as spam all it was was (!!!!)? I am confused as all I was saying was I was excited about that picture as that blue n model was good.

Hey there, I would like you to keep those comments to a minimum. A post simply containing 4 exclamation marks does not count as a valuable addition to the discussion at hand. Sorry, but that is spam.

• Yeah eseriel is veri purty, I only know a handful of people with him tho I could *maybe* get screenshots for you but don't mark my words

754377dpminisilberspeerbyshadowofdestiny       epbb.png

°Aqua°                                                      °Fuuka°

| Aykalia | Lvl.70 God of the guild Dovahmir |

ou04.jpg

Good Leus are still being good.

• Hey there, I would like you to keep those comments to a minimum. A post simply containing 4 exclamation marks does not count as a valuable addition to the discussion at hand. Sorry, but that is spam.

interesting that ! are considered spam. Well that a new one to remember if non words are said and just a ! then guess it spam.

• So i noticed the models we are missing are the following:

- mechanic hydra (like cold fuion)

- duskreavers

- stone/gem dragons (like pale radiance)

- and basically any common ones but dunno if those are needed

am i missing anymore? i might try to draw some myself for those then later on

• For Commons maybe those fancy paragons and razorspines (greensteel kind and gray cliff kind for paragons and shadow shredder kind for razorspines) dunno if it's really necessary but I guess they *are* marketplace dragons and people might want them also I'm gonna redo the tail on the diamond fortune cause I'm very unhappy with it xD (hadn't slept when I was working on it and got frustrated kinda xD)

there we go: (the tail still looks messy, the lines on it disappeared as i was drawing >:|, still not as bad as the other one tho xD)

yjqo.png

(you can also copy/paste the dragons from my signature or download them by right clicking them i think, if not, tell me and ill upload them)

754377dpminisilberspeerbyshadowofdestiny       epbb.png

°Aqua°                                                      °Fuuka°

| Aykalia | Lvl.70 God of the guild Dovahmir |

ou04.jpg

Good Leus are still being good.

The post was edited 3 times, last by Aykalia ().

• Well a "lineart" in general is when you have the clean outer lines without content (or maybe shades) ^^

Aykalia i replaced the old Diamond Fortune with your new one ;)

oh sorry did know that was referring to the type of art i am i guess a bit of a newb on art, even though i liked drawning dragons. i don't think i would be any good on it though. but i think these pictures are wonderful

• Alaylia

if you like i can help with coloring the dragons. i did make this in the past for myself so i think it's a nice try to see if i can this stil :)

Sure everyone is welcome to help lol i myself am a bit busy with rl for past few days so i couldnt do anything new so far