Signature Dragons

We're still looking for German and English GMs / Mods (DP & SH) - so do you want to know more about it? Check the announcement here.
Feel free to contact the team if you have questions about it.
  • As i saw quite some people interested in those cute little Signature Dragons i wanted to post a Link of the original thread from the old Dragon's Prophet forum so that the cuties might live on in the new forum aswell~

http://www.dragonspropheteurop…7-signature-mini-dragons/

The Artist is not me and if you apreciate their work you might visit them on their social media to support them:

https://www.facebook.com/SHA.Biest

https://shadow-of-destiny.deviantart.com/

Edit: We have official Approval from the Artist to recolour them as long as they are used for this game only and not abused for anything else! The empty linearts are down below, just upload the Recolour in a 200x150 pixel Format and i will add them in here!

Recolours:

Halloween_zpsop0tveg0.png

* Sorceress of Skitterness ~ Lvl 80 ~ Alaylia (EN) *

The post was edited 16 times, last by Alaylia ().

• if anyone wants a marketplace dragon that isnt on there poke me ;D i did the colors on the hades down below all by myself! *humble brag*

i also did the colors on those two:

800542EasternLineartLingze.png945017EasternLineartSunmoon.png

(wont take any credits i was just having fun coloring them shabiest is the one to thank for blessing us with those models!)

• if anyone wants a marketplace dragon that isnt on there poke me ;D i did the colors on the hades down below all by myself! *humble brag*

(wont take any credits i was just having fun coloring them shabiest is the one to thank for blessing us with those models!)

I want my mirage :). White Verdant fin model.

Liquid Silver Model

I hope you don't mind me appreciating your work here :)

• I dunno about that, the original artist actually didn't want their work recoloured without permission, cause i was thinking about having some recolours aswell.

i will try to contact them and maybe post some recolours in here aswell then

• Sooo i contacted the artist and we got an OK to recolour them aswell. I will try to make all the soulgaze dragon colours then so everyone could get their current dragon as a signature in a few days/weeks

• He originally didn't want people to do recolors? D: I didn't know that D: was that on the German thread? If yes then that's why I wasn't aware of it, I don't speak german

• He originally didn't want people to do recolors? D: I didn't know that D: was that on the German thread? If yes then that's why I wasn't aware of it, I don't speak german

It is also in the english one, right at the beginning of the thread, third sentence lol but its ok we all have permission to use and recolour them now as long as they won't be used for profit and only for this game :) And properly credit Shabiest

The post was edited 1 time, last by Alaylia ().

• Hello! Original Artist of the signature dragons speaking here :3
    Since I wont be updating the existing minis and/or make new ones you are allowed to recolor them and use them here for your signatures as well!

I will also add some linearts on transparent background from dragons i never finished before, you can use those as well!

They are still supposed to bring the dragons from the game into the forum as well so you have your favorite companion with you at all times. DO NOT abuse that and most of all: have fun coloring them in as you see fit!

Would you mind doing Diamond Fortune? It's my favourite oriental dragon.

dp_mini_mitternachtsschatten_by_shadow_of_destiny_d7tj9xf.png   yjqo.png

• Would you mind doing Diamond Fortune? It's my favourite oriental dragon.

:/ I'm currently at work for the next 3 days, also wanna ask ShaBiest will you continue your work? I'm doing pretty ok coloring things I guess but I'm not as skilled as you are and your style always amazed me <3

It would be nice to get them from the original artist and not a random arse dude lol

• Soo i did a first try at recolouring and made a (little bit crappy) version of brimstone. still seems to have a bit of midnights purple glow left lol but its not visible on first glance

57ivn9gh.png

http://fs1.directupload.net/images/180113/57ivn9gh.png

Tell me if you like this one, might do all soulgaze drop dragons then. If you guys do some recolours of them aswell post them in here in right format and i will add them to the collection above

The post was edited 1 time, last by Alaylia ().

• Ooooh purrty, what I'd do to not get a kind of aura around him from another dragon you'd recolor tho is to color a blank modellike the ones listed above, I believe I saw them on the German thread of the dp forum only but I might be wrong

• Ooooh purrty, what I'd do to not get a kind of aura around him from another dragon you'd recolor tho is to color a blank modellike the ones listed above, I believe I saw them on the German thread of the dp forum only but I might be wrong

i tried desperately to find one of midnight but sadly there was none on the german forum aswell :( maybe shabiest will leave us all blanks here later on

Hes not perfect yet but maybe tomorrow after some sleep (its 4 am now...) i can try removing the aura

• Nevermind, I just checked it and what I thought was a regular FA model was a spiky assault model.... How could I forget how my favorite dragon family looks like???? I suck... And I need sleep too... GN!