Feedback from Gamigo?

It's maintenance day! We are trying to keep it as short as possible.
We're still looking for German and English GMs / Mods (DP & SH) - so do you want to know more about it? Check the announcement here.
Feel free to contact the team if you have questions about it.
  • Hello :)

I've been reading this forums and I've seen many feedback, suggestions and questions from players... However, not many from gamigo...

I would like to know where we stand on changes that are necessary on this game...

Personally, my main concerns would be the dragon lair/chamber/stable slots, the low exp rate, and the absurd prices on everything... But there are many other problems that other players brought to light, that weren't adressed... Feedback from Gamigo on any of these matters is appreciated and necessary (ideal would be on all or most of them, but unfortunally I'm tired of being optimistic with this game).

Thank you for your attention

• Hey there,

sorry for leaving you hanging so long. I forward everything I can to the management to be able to have a in-depth discussion about it. We'll update you when there are any planned changes coming along!

I feel like your literally the only one to care about us and the game.

• Hello :)

I was traveling and therefore away from the game for a while, but now I'm back, and looking for news! I'm glad to read the "future of the game" post in announcements, gets the hopes up for the game knowing that gamigo discuss the suggestions and feedbacks we give them.

That being said, I would like to know where do we stand on the lair/chamber/stable slots matter... are they still only unlockable trough diamonds? If yes, is this a change that is being considered/discussed?

Thank you for the attention ^^

• Sadly, this matter still is like in the beginning. They said they were working on changes coming to the marketplace, but the dimension of these changes or when they'd come is unknown...

Well there goes my hopes for future of tomorrow lol. Had money saved up for this game to but refuse to spend till prices are better or more given.

• Well there goes my hopes for future of tomorrow lol. Had money saved up for this game to but refuse to spend till prices are better or more given.

Well, what did you expect?

I mean this is cash we are talking about. Ofcourse they are gonna take their time to recalculate, this is their income :/. Its what keeps their servers up. I wouldnt have them rush it, and change 5000 times cause they arent sure what to price them.

• I really hope that they consider a way of earning this slots with a in-game (non diamond) feature somehow... I mean, for a game BASED on capturing, collecting and training 600 dragons, advertised as free to play... When you start playing and realize that all you are able to have are 4 dragons for free, and the only way to have more is by spending real money... it's kind of a deal breaker for me (and I guess for many new players and old DP players as well)...

I understand that they need a source of income for the game, but making such a key and essencial feature of the game paid-locked, is not the best way... This slots should have another mechanic to get them, even if it takes longer. They could still be bought with diamonds (for players that want them faster), but could also be achieved trough normal free gameplay.

Personally, in my opinion, even that wouldn't be ideal. I believe that stuff related to capturing, training and collecting dragons shouldn't be on marketplace, because they are essencial to make this game special, different from other MMORPG... I believe marketplace should focus on aesthetics items, or items/bonuses for faster character progression (less grind), or many of the stuff that are already on marketplace. Just don't make the dragons related features exclusive for diamonds.

HOWEVER, I understand that at the current sittuation of the game, that would be asking too much. After all, gamigo is a company, and needs to pay their bills and profit. Therefore, I think a mechanism that allows players to get the slots for free, in a moderated and realistic time (don't do something like "grind 4 months every day and you get 1 slot for free"), while also being able to purchase the slots with reasonable diamonds prices (so the players who don't want to grind can get them faster), would be good, would attract a lot more new/old players, and would help the game!

Please Gamigo, hear us on this... And please let us know if this is something that you guys consider/discuss or if it's out of the table... It's been 2 months, the company probably has at least an idea on where they stand on this matter...

Thank you again :)

• I agree we need a way to earn slots in game and not just dragon related ones but backpack and or bank ones to. Maybe have it as a dungeon drop after say 10 times or so of running same dungeon on hard mode?

• I agree we need a way to earn slots in game and not just dragon related ones but backpack and or bank ones to. Maybe have it as a dungeon drop after say 10 times or so of running same dungeon on hard mode?

That would be waaaaay to few. after 10 dungeon runs? Dude i do those in 20 mins in the right dungeon xD But honestly Gamigo already said and CONFIRMED that they are 1. revamping diamond prices and 2. the Ruby and Insignia Marketplace. Now the insignia are something you can earn ingame by doing your daily blue quests, so all of you should just wait for now as they already might be planning to bring those into one of the 2 (which i think might not be too unrealistic)

Halloween_zpsop0tveg0.png

* Sorceress of Skitterness ~ Lvl 80 ~ Alaylia (EN) *