Lair/Dragon Party slot unlock by leveling up/Quests?

• I'm not going to lie. I love this game, it's a great game. There's dragons, quests, eggs and so on!

But, I am sort of upset that lair/dragon party slots are /STILL/ behind a paywall. I personally believe they should be quest/level up acquired.
    (I know a lot of you are going to say: Well, it supports the devs and the game!) and I fully realize this.

Sure I agree, Marketplace dragons now being in the wild and tamable without having to spend money is great!
    But, personally. Seeing as I spent money into the original DP and it caved in on itself. TBH, I don't want to take that chance, again. I don't want to put money into a game that /MIGHT/ collapse on itself again from lack of players, content, updates, and so on.

I think SH would do a ton better if slots weren't locked behind paying money. Keep the Marketplace purely cosmetic/exp potions/w/e

As for unlocking slots, it would be great if you were given a quest every 10-20 levels and a choice if you want to unlock a lair slot or a dragon party slot. It's still grinding and working towards something.

Just my thoughts.
    8)

(No flaming please.)

(Devs please hear our cries rofl)

• That actually sounds like a great idea, with the world bosses being introduced the quest might even be "take down this/that WB!" Now I kinda feel like a dumbarse for unlocking everything early if they actually go with your idea or something like that xD

• That actually sounds like a great idea, with the world bosses being introduced the quest might even be "take down this/that WB!" Now I kinda feel like a dumbarse for unlocking everything early if they actually go with your idea or something like that xD

I hope they see/listen! D:
    I think the #1 thing that will drag this game down is the slots being locked behind a paywall! If they wen't purely cosmetic or "pay to save time" I'm sure this game would be more fuller and people would stick around!

I like to dab in SH, but it's a hassle having to keep releasing dragons /JUST/ to make space. That isn't fun. That's not engaging, and it makes me dislike wanting to pay even more.
    Maybe link the slots to WB/quests/leveling, keep it interesting, alive and something to work for it!

• I also really like this idea! I've unlocked a couple of slots, but giving players something to work towards such as more slots would be fantastic. Everyone loves to have a decent amount of dragons, after-all! :)

• i hope they consider for at least the stable and lair slots kind of feels like it is too cramped to breath when playing this game right now. even with all 600 dragons being able to be captured in the game it feels like it is way too restrictive to be enjoyable when starting a new. i mean how are you going to be able to properly train a dragon with 2 slots in stable and 2 slots in lair? that or they can give us some dragon chamber slots instead allowing us to store some dragons

• i hope they consider for at least the stable and lair slots kind of feels like it is too cramped to breath when playing this game right now. even with all 600 dragons being able to be captured in the game it feels like it is way too restrictive to be enjoyable when starting a new. i mean how are you going to be able to properly train a dragon with 2 slots in stable and 2 slots in lair? that or they can give us some dragon chamber slots instead allowing us to store some dragons

Maybe having all chamber slots unlocked would be better like earn able through paying gold

• Maybe having all chamber slots unlocked would be better like earn able through paying gold

well they do need to still have money put in the game thats the reason why i was asking for just either having all or some of the lair and stable slots unlocked and or having chamber slots unlocked. i do know they still need to have some income coming into the game so i am just suggesting for them to increase the free available slots because ask of right now it doesn't even matter if all 600 dragons are available for free when you can only capture 4 per character.

my max suggested slot would be letting us have the ability to unlock all 5 lair and stable slots while giving us about 2 rows of dragon chamber free to store excess dragons. there we would feel a bit comfortable with while still encoraging us to at least buy aditional dragon chamber slots. and the reason i said unlock all 5 lair and stable is that is why so they can still get money from lair and stable slots from anyone that feels impatient and wants those slots unlocked now.

also i know they stated they you can capture all 600 dragons for free but i feel they should of at least keep the ability to buy dragons if your the impatient type. it is not like any of the dragons have a strong advantage against others of their type. it would be just a buy for convenience instead of pay to win.

• well they do need to still have money put in the game thats the reason why i was asking for just either having all or some of the lair and stable slots unlocked and or having chamber slots unlocked. i do know they still need to have some income coming into the game so i am just suggesting for them to increase the free available slots because ask of right now it doesn't even matter if all 600 dragons are available for free when you can only capture 4 per character.

my max suggested slot would be letting us have the ability to unlock all 5 lair and stable slots while giving us about 2 rows of dragon chamber free to store excess dragons. there we would feel a bit comfortable with while still encoraging us to at least buy aditional dragon chamber slots. and the reason i said unlock all 5 lair and stable is that is why so they can still get money from lair and stable slots from anyone that feels impatient and wants those slots unlocked now.

also i know they stated they you can capture all 600 dragons for free but i feel they should of at least keep the ability to buy dragons if your the impatient type. it is not like any of the dragons have a strong advantage against others of their type. it would be just a buy for convenience instead of pay to win.

Exactly the buy dragon part should of been kept but reduced to say 1k diamonds instead as the gazes keep giving me dragons I do not want lol. The log in rewards nee dto change to for better and vip system added back as I enjoyed those free stuff. Also we need login reward things like back on dp na say weekend double xp buff or gotcha rewards to get free dragon.

• they do actually, an example would be an assault dragon will beat a skytouched dragon but will get it's arse handed to itself by an oriental dragon

"Against others of their type" he said. Most likely meaning family :) and that IS correct, whether you use an MP assault or Dark Flame(f.ex) isnt relevant for anything other than the looks

• yes that is what i meant. the only dragon that has one thing that others don't is liquid silver with its lightning crystal thing skill. and besides i was thinking of maybe only something like a random gotcha of that pacific dragon family. like a duskreaver gotcha or a hydra gotcha. as of now there is no duskreavers to get or phantoms to acquire. though i am in the 20-30 level area and haven't gone into laedis map yet but i haven't seen any duskreavers in the list of dragons that dungeons so far have.

on a side note apart from this if they are determined to not have the option of buying some of the dragons in the marketplace i would like to see a side typing besides family to go with our dragons like fire, ice, crystal, earth, power, and such typing to give a dragon more personality. such as lets say liquid silver being a lightning dragon that excels in lightning attacks.

• yes that is what i meant. the only dragon that has one thing that others don't is liquid silver with its lightning crystal thing skill. and besides i was thinking of maybe only something like a random gotcha of that pacific dragon family. like a duskreaver gotcha or a hydra gotcha. as of now there is no duskreavers to get or phantoms to acquire. though i am in the 20-30 level area and haven't gone into laedis map yet but i haven't seen any duskreavers in the list of dragons that dungeons so far have.

on a side note apart from this if they are determined to not have the option of buying some of the dragons in the marketplace i would like to see a side typing besides family to go with our dragons like fire, ice, crystal, earth, power, and such typing to give a dragon more personality. such as lets say liquid silver being a lightning dragon that excels in lightning attacks.

agree and well withering gaze as a special soul skill

• another though i find would be a less popular method they could try doing to make money would be to see some kind of gotcha bag for dragon skills. but do to this being close to pay to win i doubt anyone would really like this.