This forum.

We're still looking for German and English GMs / Mods (DP & SH) - so do you want to know more about it? Check the announcement here.
Feel free to contact the team if you have questions about it.
We have some problems with the Data Center - this could curse a few disconnects. Our IT is already working on it, so please stay patient.
  • well, it have difficulties with the menu on firefox with peticular resolution though.

It doesn't like my vertical screen.

* * ~~~~~~ ~~~~~~  Dungeon's Robin ~~~~~~~~~~~~* *

May the Flyng Spaghetti Monster bless Auratia

• Can I have those dragons on your signature and we can talk :) lol.

jk but seriously nicely done.

i did not make the models, i found them on DP forums, for the cold iron one i took the premade silver arrow and added blue tips on tail, elbow, ear, etc, since the guy didnt upload a cold iron, as for the hades i did all the coloring, basically filling with black and then doing 2 strikes with my pen with blue color xD

• i did not make the models, i found them on DP forums, for the cold iron one i took the premade silver arrow and added blue tips on tail, elbow, ear, etc, since the guy didnt upload a cold iron, as for the hades i did all the coloring, basically filling with black and then doing 2 strikes with my pen with blue color xD

Still pretty good :)