Dragon families and attributes

• Earlier today I saw some eggs being hatched with unfortunate attribute choices, so I thought it was high time for a very basic guide on the dragon families and whether they're Magic or Physical based by nature. Feel free to add to this guide with more information on the topic, I'll just be scratching the surface in my initial post.

Here's also a link to the wiki, so I can be lazy and really not write much at all: Dragons

And HERE is the link to Anya/Demonfang's beginners guide, which is where I base most of my information in this guide. For more detailed information, check it out! : Beginner dragon guide

2vanwap.png

As you can see, theres multiple Dragon Families to keep track of. 17, to be exact. For you, as a future dragon master, that means 17 different Families to learn what attributes each bases itself on

Attributes:

Strength: increases Physical Damage and Physical Defense

Intelligence: increases Magic Damage and Magic Defense

Constitution: increases maximum Health and Health recovery

Ferocity: increases Critical Hit Chance and Critical Hit Power

Focus: increases Physical Defense and Armor Penetration

Dragon Affinity: increases Magical Defense and Magic Penetration

Following up on the attributes, a little info on the Families is in place:

Thanks to the best Demonfang in the world, for having made and linked me amazing guides on all dragon families (shes linking it here as well because bae).

• Continuing on the dragon families:

Work in progress, I'll try to write as much as i can into this eventually. Please, you actual dragon masters out there youre VERY free to add to it, otherwise I'm gonna run the risk of learning this stuff myself=O

Pictures of each dragon Family will be added at a later date

• Here's the link to my Beginner Dragon Guides, which were formerly Guild-exclusive because I'm not very confident in my ability to write, lol. Aqua will be sampling some of the information in these so for those who want to read the full guides you can find them here:

https://dplair.weebly.com/gdg---beginner-homepage.html

I'm also working on Intermediate and Advanced guides for stronger players or those who need a dragon for a specific purpose - I'll post those links as I write them. Enjoy!

Dragon's Prophet - Anyademonfang - Level 105 - Officer of Guild Dovahmir - Not currently playing

Savage Hunt - Demonfang - Level 61 (I think) - Not currently playing

Signature%20DP%205_zpsrstoq3rp.jpg

Oh wow guys I really REALLY like DrAgOnS

• Here's the link to my Beginner Dragon Guides, which were formerly Guild-exclusive because I'm not very confident in my ability to write, lol. Aqua will be sampling some of the information in these so for those who want to read the full guides you can find them here:

https://dplair.weebly.com/gdg---beginner-homepage.html

I'm also working on Intermediate and Advanced guides for stronger players or those who need a dragon for a specific purpose - I'll post those links as I write them. Enjoy!

Wow Anya, I just checked out pretty much every page on there and it's all so nice! Your writing is so good, I love the flow to it! The banner links to everything are wonderful, I had a similar idea for something and that kind of gives me the hope and inspiration I need. And of course the screenshots used everywhere are great too, I mean TLDR is the whole website is simply kick ass in design and what is written so far to me. I really like the blog feel to it, you can feel the Anya touch like a mother Ostriack watching over her eggs.

• Wow Anya, I just checked out pretty much every page on there and it's all so nice! Your writing is so good, I love the flow to it! The banner links to everything are wonderful, I had a similar idea for something and that kind of gives me the hope and inspiration I need. And of course the screenshots used everywhere are great too, I mean TLDR is the whole website is simply kick ass in design and what is written so far to me. I really like the blog feel to it, you can feel the Anya touch like a mother Ostriack watching over her eggs.

Thank you Yuu ;-; that means a lot to hear. I was never very confident in them so I never got around to announcing them out-of-guild. I feel inspired to upgrade them for SH now too. Thank you, I think I needed some confidence tonight :'D Also whatever your project is, I'd love to see it!

Dragon's Prophet - Anyademonfang - Level 105 - Officer of Guild Dovahmir - Not currently playing

Savage Hunt - Demonfang - Level 61 (I think) - Not currently playing

Signature%20DP%205_zpsrstoq3rp.jpg

Oh wow guys I really REALLY like DrAgOnS

• Aqua will be sampling some of the information in these so for those who want to read the full guides you can find them here:

YOU FINALLY CALLED ME AQUA <3

And guuuuuuuurl your writing is OP and so easy to understand. I honestly hope people go read your guides rather than my brief overview here, because theres so much information i didnt dip into and i feel like you word yourself 1000× better than i do

• YOU FINALLY CALLED ME AQUA <3

And guuuuuuuurl your writing is OP and so easy to understand. I honestly hope people go read your guides rather than my brief overview here, because theres so much information i didnt dip into and i feel like you word yourself 1000× better than i do

Agree 10000%x