Marketplace Dragon egg finds

We're still looking for German and English GMs / Mods (DP & SH) - so do you want to know more about it? Check the announcement here.
Feel free to contact the team if you have questions about it.
  • I don't think people people dropped them yet or they just don't know this thread or the forum exists, I'm gonna be running it quite a few times with my guildies this week so if we get any I'll edit this post

• Nothing new, but some statistics for drop rates in case it's useful:

Got 2 soul gazes in 28 runs in tangaroa abandoned mine (that would be roughly 7% drop rate). Did more runs (got a total of 4 soul gazes) but i only really started counting after the second.

Dragons gotten, in order: Green Steel, Fire Emperor, Fire Emperor, Cold Iron. All dragons are already mentioned in the guide, just some statistics i guess.

The egg appeared in 4 different places when i did it: First soulgaze, egg appeared behind lockjaw spawn. Second soulgaze, egg appeared in the little room behind the boss. Third soulgaze egg appeared near where the dungeon ancient for tangaroa spawns. Fourth soulgaze egg also appeared in the little room behind the boss, but on the opposite side from before.

Hope this helps.

• you need to run a dungeon several thousands times in order to "find" the "real" drop rate of something, or you need to have a staff member tell you. also the GMs specified there is a single rare dragon among the 5 soulgaze dragons in a dungeon (cold iron is the one from tangaora, i personally invested about 400 runs in order to get him) all 4 others have the same amount of dropping. for example lets say a soulgaze has ~15% chance of drop, then look at the chances of getting any of the "regular" dragons qhich would be ~24.5% and the rare one ~2%. these are random numbers i just pulled off, dont quote me on them. then the egg spawn location is just randomized between a couple set spawning points.

• you need to run a dungeon several thousands times in order to "find" the "real" drop rate of something, or you need to have a staff member tell you. also the GMs specified there is a single rare dragon among the 5 soulgaze dragons in a dungeon (cold iron is the one from tangaora, i personally invested about 400 runs in order to get him) all 4 others have the same amount of dropping. for example lets say a soulgaze has ~15% chance of drop, then look at the chances of getting any of the "regular" dragons qhich would be ~24.5% and the rare one ~2%. these are random numbers i just pulled off, dont quote me on them. then the egg spawn location is just randomized between a couple set spawning points.

Thank you for the reply. I'm aware that my statistics are nowhere near the real droprate, but i thought it might help, at least if someone wants to compare to their own run count to keep tabs and such.

I didn't know there was a "rare" dragon among the possible dragons. Thanks, I'll take that into account when I'm farming for soulgaze next.

(ps: I've just noticed now that i've never noticed the stuff about rares on the guide i've been following. my bad :/)

I thought of mentioning the egg spawn locations since in the guide I've seen, the part about egg spawn locations on each dungeon was empty, so i thought it might help.

Anyway, thanks again for the reply.