My Marketplace wishes

• Marketplace seems very empty nowadays, so I decided to try and make a request

1. Special dragon skills - especially drop rate ones, and laedis provision one
    2. Costumes - Especially Royal suit costume set, The shax costume set, and that devilish one, that name I forgot

3. Daily reset ticket - I could never gfet enough of them from achivments, some extra from shop would help a lot
    4. Pets - I miss my Balge young, recursive nightmare young and elaris young pets from old DP, can you bring them here as well? :P
    5. Name change voucher
    6. 100% drop rate buff potion, ideally the one for 3-7 days
    7. 30 days merchant sealed flute - I'll pay my soul for them
    8. Secret apratament card - like...really you removed them?
    9. Weapon costumes for talismans and offhand, because there are like... none? :D
    10. Create some gachas, maybe with useful currencies that you need in ton numbers like dragon provisions, kindred currency, dragon insignia etc. They used to be sold milion years ago in original DP and that was a WOW, but they were sold like only once... why not trying the same also here? :P

• Oh and seamoon pet as I seen them on one of the moon events.

when special holidays happen let us get those items that were out in diamond shop years ago like sailfin transformation on Christmas event.

easier ways to unlock bag space and or get dragons trained up to 100. Like offer 50x leadis provisions for 500 diamonds.

• easy provisions are over priced on here and we need to be able to get them easier way like add them to shell market for 2k shells for 50x

• easy provisions are over priced on here and we need to be able to get them easier way like add them to shell market for 2k shells for 50x

Dude you're delusional, it's just not how things work. If you wanna get easy laedis provisions for almost nothing, grind eggs.

• what wrong with the idea i make?

Well, that's pretty simple: Ideas that are complete nonsense aren't useful in any ways. First thinking, then writing on another topic. A discount of 10-25% may be possible, but you are asking for discounts up till 90%, just because you're too lazy...

• Well, that's pretty simple: Ideas that are complete nonsense aren't useful in any ways. First thinking, then writing on another topic. A discount of 10-25% may be possible, but you are asking for discounts up till 90%, just because you're too lazy...

i am not asking for a discount just an add on to shell market place or another option that we can get.

• - I would like to see some of those Halloween Transformations (Not Time limited / Unlimited) at the Marketplace.

- Special Dragon Skills: Dropbuff Skills (Learning Skills)

- 10x Backpack / Bank / .. Packs with a bit more reduced price.

- Dragon Shard Extractors (doesnt know if this is the correct English Name)