• Hi guys. I just thought that posting armor skills from old DP forum could help so here they come. PS: I only copy pasted what Yvaine_DE created.

This is how Yvaine structured the sets:

1) Sets from the Armor Merchant

- I only listed the first appearance of each set, but some can be bought in later regions and all of them can be random drops, too.

2) Random Drop Sets

- everything exept sets from the merchant and from dungeons, note: not in alphabetic order!

3) Dungeon Sets

- including weapon skins

- including the purple farm sets for every zone from Wintertide to Porthis

4) Purple Farm Sets

- in every region there's an NPC who offers sets, in return he wants items from dungeons (minimum 3 players)

- Wintertide: camp at Ironfang Highlands

- Inartia: Lukara

- Alentia: Bertolt Town

- Olandra: Khalon Wharf

- Porthis: Braen

• Sets from the Armor Merchant

~Puretia~

Field Set (shoulderguards + cloak only in Porthis)

Scout Set

Commandment Set

Scholar's Set

~Laedis~

Holy War Set

Hunter's Set

Black Magic Set

Magic Set

Honor Set (Buggy for female chars)

• ________________

~Korhala~

Hero's Set

Foreign Set

Imperial Guard Set

~Wintertide~

Stealth Set

Evil Ram's Set

Fanatical Set

Baron's Set

Mage's Set

• anyone know where can i get Dragon War armor drop? its Green rarity lvl 37. is it random from mobs lvl 37-40 or it can be drop from high lvl mobs too?

• Huhu Lily,

Unfortunately we can't save the thread on a way where you can post but the others can't :/ So just post everything and we will move every other comment when you're done. After that we will close it so nobody can comment anymore :)

Thanks for doing this btw <3

• This looks alot like the post Catarix saved from the old DP Forum. Is this maybe what you were working on?

[Guide] Armor Skins

It only has through Porthis though. It is also not quite complete unless NA had different sets which I doubt. I know there is another set that drops from the mobs around Dragon Heart Temple - heavy armor - I remember the boots being bright silver, bright silver and white on the bodice and it had a red mini skirt. It was my favorite costume and I farmed a long time for it. I don't remember what the rest looked like and I don't know how the male version looks, but it all had that bright silver trimmings. When I find it again I'll post the pics but maybe someone has seen it.

zios_coloured_small_by_dalekfell-dc7rj5o.png  

Main Toon: Nyteshade - Ranger Lvl 91 - Elaris server- I have a hard time seeing chat. Please don't be offended if I don't respond. Dragon's Prophet: Nyteshayde Ranger Lvl 97

The post was edited 1 time, last by Darktigress ().

• I know there is another set that drops from the mobs around Dragon Heart Temple - heavy armor - I remember the boots being bright silver, bright silver and white on the bodice and it had a red mini skirt. It was my favorite costume and I farmed a long time for it. I don't remember what the rest looked like and I don't know how the male version looks, but it all had that bright silver trimmings. When I find it again I'll post the pics but maybe someone has seen it.

could it be the valor set? From cata's post

• could it be the valor set? From cata's post

No its not that set but that is similar. The set was much more bright silver, almost white silver and reminded me of something a Greek god would wear. More similar in shape to the Shooter set but it had a defined bodice separat from the skirt.

zios_coloured_small_by_dalekfell-dc7rj5o.png  

Main Toon: Nyteshade - Ranger Lvl 91 - Elaris server- I have a hard time seeing chat. Please don't be offended if I don't respond. Dragon's Prophet: Nyteshayde Ranger Lvl 97