SH - Expansion slot Dragon Stable

• I tried to find a thread about my problem - but as it looks I am the only one (or to stupid to find the solution). Anyhow -

I have a level 36 who I play for a while now. During this time I have added slot by lot of the first row of the Dragon Stable

by either buying a slot with diamonds or using accumulated Dragon Insignia's .

To start the next row in the stable I have accumulated (hard work btw :-)) the necessary 1.750 Dragon Insignia's and bought 1 Dragon stable extension card, which

is now in my Market Place bag.

But I cannot get the first slot of the 2nd row - as I cannot not convert the card by clicking on the small silver button under the first row (as I knew form DP). I get no

reaction. Unlike in DP one cannot buy slots with diamonds after the first row, as far as I can see.

What do I do wrong or do I have a bug on my character?

Thank you for your help!

• The button can only be clicked if you have unlocked the first page entirely, as for the thing where you can't buy rows with dias I think it might be a glitch or something cause I unlocked a full page with diamonds only

• The button can only be clicked if you have unlocked the first page entirely, as for the thing where you can't buy rows with dias I think it might be a glitch or something cause I unlocked a full page with diamonds only

Thank you very much for the fast reply and explanation. But what you mean by the "first page" - all slots of Dragon Liar (I have 3 unlocked AND Stable (first row all unlocked)? (that was not the case in DP) or all Stable extension purchases in the Dragon Insignia's Marketplace?

Thank you already for the help :saint:

• OH SORRY misread for the Dragon Chamber.. *facepalm* you can only get more slots in the Dragon Stable by lvling up your VIP lvl. I think you can get 4 extra slots at VIP10 I think.