dp_x86.exe error

• So to clear a few things up:

1. Dragon's Prophet uses DirectX 9.0c
    2. DirectX 10, 11 or 12 are installed by default on windows 10 (depending on which version of windows 10, etc)
      (that said, DirectX 10, 11 and 12 are not backwards compatible with 9. you still need to install it sperately)
    3. DirectX 9 isn't the same as 9.0c
    4. An anti-virus scanner, does not catch all viruses. As Ildruin mentioned before, please refrain from using;
      1. one-click-hosters,
      2. url shorten services,
      3. and non-official installers/downloads
    5. if you need a copy of DirectX 9.0c you can find it here: https://www.microsoft.com/en-u…oad/details.aspx?id=34429

If (re) installing 9.0c doesn't work, I'd be happy to see the actual error you're getting (if any) that could indicate the root cause of the issue.

• yes but i already show above the error i get in windows10 in the picture link and when i try to install the directx 9.0c web install from microsoft its didn't install because its requirement previously windows so i searched in my dvds source for dirctx 10/11 and install it from old graphic card driver then the game work fine . so i uplode it to uplode site and say to ppl to go online scanner and gives the link for it also because the online antivirus scanner is more powerfully than any singel antivirus because he include all antivirus engine inside .

any way gamigo need to store all the requirements software to make her game work good in all systems we have in her storge server becuse it will be trusted more any thing :thumbup:

Edit [ and this screen will show you what will happen when try to install DirctX 9.0C from microsoft.com on windows10 ]

Thank You

UlTra