dp_x86.exe error

• Trying to install the game on another computer and I cant seem to get pass the launcher without this error popping up. I tired uninstalling and installing it again but nothing seems to work. What to do?

The post was edited 1 time, last by Dashea ().

• Heya,

You could try to rename the dp_x86 then the game have to use the dp_x64 version. Maybe this helps..

If not the best would be to write a ticket to the support (link is in my signature) - they normally can help a bit better with technical issues :)

• Heya,

You could try to rename the dp_x86 then the game have to use the dp_x64 version. Maybe this helps..

If not the best would be to write a ticket to the support (link is in my signature) - they normally can help a bit better with technical issues :)

It didn't work but thanks for trying~^^

Good luck with this, Dash! We miss you and hope it's fixed soon.

~Kid

I'll miss you guys too! See ya soon~

• bonsoir

je vient de changer d'ordinateur et le même problème le lanceur bloque a 99 % et erreur ..... installé réinstalle.... 2 jours de galère y'a un soucis au Téléchargement :( via ma guilde on ma conseillé de copier tout le dossier dp de mon ancien ordinateur via un disque externe et le transférer sur mon nouvelle ordinateur et cela a fonctionné :) si cela peu aider c'est pas le top comme solution mais mieux que de rien avoir ;)

• Rakan's suggestion (copy the folder from the other computer onto an external drive, then transfer those files to the new computer and try installing that) is worth a try.

If that's not feasible for some reason, you might try doing a completely fresh download of the game. During migration, my first download of the new client was interrupted somehow, but it displayed as though the download had finished. Except that since it hadn't, the game was ultimately unplayable. Support sent me the .zip file to download, which I was able to download in full and install successfully.

While obviously not exactly the same problem, they may be related enough that the solution that worked for me will work for you as well.

• oky first you need to be sure ther is no virus in the exe u transfer

if u cant transfare the file from pc to pc how about you upload the all files u miss in the othe pc to ur emaill thin dounload it in ur game folder in the other pc

before u begin upload go to that site

https://www.virustotal.com

its include over 60 antivirus can scan any file online to be sure every thing is going good with you

second go see wt kind of ur system are 32bit or 64bit

the direct link for DP classic is http://client.savagehunt.gamigo.com/dragonsprophet_full.7z u need to extract the files with program name Winrar check ur system first if u have it or not after extract on the new pc open the launcher as admin by right click on him and chose the option run as administrator hope all things go good with you and see you soon play buddy

UlTra

thank you

• if u cant transfare the file from pc to pc how about you upload the all files u miss in the othe pc to ur emaill thin dounload it in ur game folder in the other pc

tbh if you can get* trough the hassle of compressing the files and then sending them to yourself using a second email address, I think you can simply put the whole DP folder on a USB and transfer the folder to the second PC

• can u get screenshot of the error u got ?

and the game is open from file name launcher.exe

hahaha of curse he can use USB but iam speak about he mey be have infected system in the primary PC so he cant copy to the other pc so he need to be sure from the files he send by good antivirus software

the free one from Microsoft if have updates to the day can scan the system for any unwantd thing

Thank You

• I mean, why would his PC be infected? You don't know how well he takes care of his PC, if he already has antiviruses, how often does he run his antiviruses if he has some, etc. The thing he's having trouble with is downloading the game on his second PC from the website/ zip file, it probably has nothing to do with his first PC.

• i only say all solution to help her i give the link i download the game with and its working fine to me

alot of systems have problems with games for something missing in it or something infected or somthing not configure right . its my jop in real to fix PC

Thank You

UlTra

• Modern Systems [Win7 - Win8 - Win8.1 - win10] come with installed DirectX by defult but to open an old game on new oprating system you need to get DirctX 9 and DirctX 10 installed in ur system . i get link her for DirctX9+10 together for old games and mey be selove ur problem

Or You Can go search google for old version of DirectX 9 and 10

hope it can work after that

thank you

Ultra

• i get link her for DirctX9+10 together

Sorry, we can't let links to sketchy one-click-hosters stay here. If you want to show people what they need to download, please use an official link from Microsoft if it's DirectX related.

• Or was gamigo.com just include the requirements of our game to the download page beside the client they offer to us for download .like any other online game company do drivers Nvidia drivers ATI and all versions of DirecX .

any way for the ppl who have problems opening the game in win10 try to install old version of DirectX it will selove the problem .

that was my problem before in my laptopcp5M69 with windos10 64bit

hope i can help more

Tthank you

UlTra

• My questions are why do you put links in every single post you make and why saying thank you at the end? It makes it look really sketchy, I haven't had the courage of clicking any of the things you link by fear it would actually be a virus instead of something that could fix the problem OP has

• HAHAHA is That Realy worng to say thank you on the end ?

or you ppl dont wana help when u ask ?

or u wana ask only the [GM] ?

if u dont need help from users i will stop care about HELPING Ppl and will be inactive user

And ther is online virus scanner you can test any thing with before u run the file it have include 60 antivirus inside

And [GM] also can test the files and say his word all i do is try to selove problem .

THANK YOU

search in ur old sources of dirctX10/11

i cant give links any more because ppl upsate

P.s [ courage Comes from the knowledge . if you dont have it so u cant handle it :D ]

Thx

Ultralight

The post was edited 6 times, last by Ultralight: correcting info ().

• So to clear a few things up:

1. Dragon's Prophet uses DirectX 9.0c
    2. DirectX 10, 11 or 12 are installed by default on windows 10 (depending on which version of windows 10, etc)
      (that said, DirectX 10, 11 and 12 are not backwards compatible with 9. you still need to install it sperately)
    3. DirectX 9 isn't the same as 9.0c
    4. An anti-virus scanner, does not catch all viruses. As Ildruin mentioned before, please refrain from using;
      1. one-click-hosters,
      2. url shorten services,
      3. and non-official installers/downloads
    5. if you need a copy of DirectX 9.0c you can find it here: https://www.microsoft.com/en-u…oad/details.aspx?id=34429

If (re) installing 9.0c doesn't work, I'd be happy to see the actual error you're getting (if any) that could indicate the root cause of the issue.

With kind regards,

Aschente