Blank/Black Log In Screen

• So, I've been trying to download and play Savage Hunt for 2 days now and still its the same thing - blank login screen! I've tried downloading the client from the home page, I've tried the Full Client download links that I found in other threads, I've uninstalled Dragons Prophet and I've deleted the "dragoon" folder - still nothing works! I really miss DP and would love to play again! If anyone has an idea or solution, please help!!

• In this thread:

Nice update : 0xc000007b

They discovered that Savage Hunt didn't patch correctly for some people the last time and Ildruin put the correct links in there for it. You have to scroll down passed where they found the problem and use those links. Thats the most recent. There are some other fixes also mentioned in that thread. Maybe that will help you?

Also did you want Savage Hunt or Dragon's Prophet? There are 2 separate launchers and you want to make sure you have the correct one.

zios_coloured_small_by_dalekfell-dc7rj5o.png  

Main Toon: Nyteshade - Ranger Lvl 91 - Elaris server- I have a hard time seeing chat. Please don't be offended if I don't respond. Dragon's Prophet: Nyteshayde Ranger Lvl 100

• Thank you for your response, Darktigress!

At this point, I'd like to be able to play one or the other, but neither of them are working for me. And I'm pretty sure that I've already tried the links that Ildruin provided on there. I've uninstalled and re-downloaded both games numerous times and its still the same thing.

4IlzGG0.png

• Thank you for your response, Darktigress!

At this point, I'd like to be able to play one or the other, but neither of them are working for me. And I'm pretty sure that I've already tried the links that Ildruin provided on there. I've uninstalled and re-downloaded both games numerous times and its still the same thing.

4IlzGG0.png

And did the full client you have there work? It's an archive you have to unpack with WinRAR, 7zip or similar software.

• Alright, I've unpacked that archive and nothing has changed. I still have a black log in screen and it freezes when I try to close the window.

• This is going to sound stupid and it's okay if you tell me I am stupid.

Do you have a graphic card in your computer?

edit: To clarify, does your PC meet the requirements? Are you trying to play on a desktop PC or on a Laptop?

• No, Ildruin that doesn't sound stupid at all! If anything, I'm the stupid one here. My Laptop isn't working right now, so I'm trying to use a PC. I haven't been on a PC in years. XD

I believe that it does have a graphic card, its a CyberPowerPC, is what the keyboard says. It was bought for gaming a few years ago and just got put away when we moved, so I would assume that it has one.

• If it was "built for gaming then yeah it should have one, check just in case but it really should have one. If its powerful enough to load the game that's another question. You don't need the new RTX 2080 but you still need a quite decent one

• Is there any update to this? Seems like the thread was unresolved. I am currently suffering from the same issue. Ive downloaded the links that Ildruin posted in the other thread and made sure that the launcher had the copyright and logos. The launcher i downloaded for savage hunt showed no copyright so I gave up on savage hunt. But both games that I downloaded have the same issue. Black loading screens. It does allow me to log in if I find the Username and Password but when I go to character customization the character doesnt even show up.