I`m trying to play with my friend, but we it says there is no such players. We checked, that at the logging to the game, we see diferent names of those 3 avaible servers.
And here`re my questions:
1. Is it realy different servers?
2. How can we play thogether?
Feel free to contact the team if you have questions about it.
There are 3 Servers seperated by language: (1.ENG 2.GER 3.FRE ) All located in EU. If you want to play with your friend then you have to be also on the same Server as your friend. However, if you happen to play on a different Server, then the only way to play with other players in different Servers is entering a dungeon with a party or Sky Islands (Cross Server/Housing).
The "non-exist" message can tell in many ways:
- Either you or your friend are still doing the tutorial
- Player is offline
- Player's character doesn't exist (yet)
You both were sure to get the client from the Savage Hunt website?
The available servers in Savage Hunt should be Elaris, Diwata and Finyol. From these three servers you should choose one as 22RII said on the post above.
If you see different servers, then the other person might have the original Dragon's Prophet, which have the servers Jorbyn, Lysaia and Chaugnar.
1. We`re both on the UE/ENG server, so I understand the diferent names dosen`t mean anything...
2. If tutorial ends after deafiting the first "fire dragon", then we both finished
3. Any other ideas?
Ok, now I know, she instaled old game.. Ehh, 13GB from begining... Thanks for help