Severite Treasure Hunt

• Ok, I pretty much finished all the treasure hunts and have several keys ready for orlando.

I am having hard time get all the severite skull.

1. Witch-doctor - 6hrs 50% drop rate buff + dragon 15% (No Drop)

2. Ancient City Berserker - 2hrs 50% drop rate buff + dragon 15% (No Drop)

3. Steelsnarl Guard - 6hrs 50% drop rate buff + dragon 15% (No Drop)

4. Methus skull no drop buff 1 drop (lucky)

I farm til glowing mobs come out and kill but ... I still havent gotten a single drop, yet. Any kind of information on how to get it to drop better would be great, ty.

Last treasure hunt I need to get gorgeous diamond since repeat dog / lokfear many times no gorgeous diamond, yet.

• They do drop, but it all depends on luck. And I'm not sure if Lootbuffs even work here since Treasure Hunt Items are special drops.

I'm currently farming Severite too:

1. Puretia, currently at 33h constant farming without drop

2. Korhala, around 6h till drop

3. Alentia, was lucky, drop after 15 minutes

4. would say around 1 1/2 hours till the first fragment dropped

This treasure hunt normally is done once for the title, some do it more often for 1-hand-sword skin. It's not a treasure hunt that's really suitable for farming efficiently

• I've done Severite with Treasure Hunting (Chests).

But this may take much more time. Same like from Oramobs. Depends on the Drops. (Could take Days/Weeks/Months).

For me it feels like the Oramobs drop them faster.

But if you anyway like to farm the Chests for the Dropset, then it could be a nice way to farm Severite too.

• I've done Severite with Treasure Hunting (Chests).

But this may take much more time. Same like from Oramobs. Depends on the Drops. (Could take Days/Weeks/Months).

For me it feels like the Oramobs drop them faster.

But if you anyway like to farm the Chests for the Dropset, then it could be a nice way to farm Severite too.

Sorry, I am a new player (never played dragon prophet). Reason I haven't lost interest in this game, yet. I also like it when i ask for certain things in market and its in it a week or 2 later so was great.

Anyways, can you elaborate:

1. Severite can be drop in Treasure Hunting Chest?

2. I have no problem farming nonstop

3. What is a Dropset?

Also, I have seen chest in Interia when i farm nonstop for DI.

• I have no idea what you are talking about, I am new to savage hunt. Rephrase i have only played savage hunt and level every craft and max every alt, guess because I am new player i dont lose interest like my friends who only log on to lvl. Anyways, can you explain the treasure hunting chest? You can get severite from them? and i only seen the chest a few times in intaria only. And what is Dropset?

The Treasur Hunt ist not completly available in SH yet. So there's just one you can complete at the moment. You can have an look at the quests needed to be done in your achievement catalogue.

Und ich sah in seine wilden Augen, er lud mich ein mit ihm zu gehen.
    Auf seinen Schwingen fühlt' ich alles Leben, die Zeit wich dem Moment - wie alles flehen.

• The Treasur Hunt ist not completly available in SH yet. So there's just one you can complete at the moment. You can have an look at the quests needed to be done in your achievement catalogue.

What isnt working completely right now ?

For me it looks like all is available.

#Edit: I mean until Olandra. But its the only thing which cant be done yet. Or am i wrong ?

• The Treasur Hunt ist not completly available in SH yet. So there's just one you can complete at the moment. You can have an look at the quests needed to be done in your achievement catalogue.

Sorry Saki, Maybe you didnt read my first post?

1. Fugitive of Oziak - (completed 10 times) and counting

2. Lundahl's Treasure - (completed 4 times) and counting

3. Barbarossa's Treasure - (key completed x4 waiting on orlando) and barbarossa's keepsake (20 in stock waiting)

4. Azores's Tresure - (completed x4) Not Wasting anymore DI

5. Severite's Treasure - Not completed (only have skull) will never do this one again

6. caromund's Treasure - (completed x6) and counting (when i can gather enough ppl or someone killing it) will spam it more next cap.

Anyways Payday, what is dropset and you said severite items can drop from treasure box?

• #Edit: I mean until Olandra. But its the only thing which cant be done yet. Or am i wrong ?

Oh right... Sorry... :D

Und ich sah in seine wilden Augen, er lud mich ein mit ihm zu gehen.
    Auf seinen Schwingen fühlt' ich alles Leben, die Zeit wich dem Moment - wie alles flehen.

• Good luck on your last item. Did you use any drop buff farming the skulls?

• Anyways Payday, what is dropset and you said severite items can drop from treasure box?

The Dropset can be unlocked/exchanged when you have 1800 x Encryption Component's (Tradeable).

(Little Sidenote: Sadly the Dropset cant be transfered yet because soulbound. And there arent any Soulbinders yet).

You get the Components by opening the Treasure Chests. And there is a little chance to get like Severite Items too.

Dropset:

YuYSGyX.jpg

Im pretty sure that this Dropset will not increase the chance of dropping those Severite Items from Mobs.

Anyways, I hope this answered your questions.

Theres a little Guide about Treasure Chests. (Only in German).

But if you are interested: [Guide] Treasure Hunt - Schatzkisten-Jäger (Verschlüsselungskomponente)

• all of these lucky people who just started farming while im sitting with well over 2k hours just farming that 1st skull fragment... send halp.. i honestly was so desperate i turned all mobs glowy before killing anything just to see if my luck would be better.. also Payday were on the savage hunt part of the forum, porthis isnt out yet so the drop set and treasure chest aint there.. well the quest for the items is but ive never seen a single chest

• all of these lucky people who just started farming while im sitting with well over 2k hours just farming that 1st skull fragment... send halp.. i honestly was so desperate i turned all mobs glowy before killing anything just to see if my luck would be better.. also Payday were on the savage hunt part of the forum, porthis isnt out yet so the drop set and treasure chest aint there.. well the quest for the items is but ive never seen a single chest

Well what are you trying to tell me ? =O

Dont think i am under Lv 98 so i "couldnt" use this Dropset. (in reference to your "DP" Argument)
    I took this Picture from Savage Hunt.

You can think what you want. But please stop typing wrong informations here. thanks !

I hope it gets better for you, just like torbinius i only need the first skull now.

Tried my luck last night @ steelsnarl 1st glow monster drop

@ fighter 30 mins

@ Witchdoctor 1hr (no drop)

• Well what are you trying to tell me ? =O

Dont think i am under Lv 98 so i "couldnt" use this Dropset. (in reference to your "DP" Argument)

You can think what you want. But please stop typing wrong informations here. thanks !

wait wait wait, just .... read it carefully... you already have the dropset in savage hunt? Also, can confirm i have seen chest a lot from intaria mobs near first dungeon because i farm DI there. I could never open it since I have no idea how to open it, all i see is green and red -.- but don;t know what to make of it.

Edit: Found out how it works to open chest : Payday can u elaborate what the western paring forest pos 2 mean

and is there a timer how long it takes for chest to reappear again.

• Look at the link and your post but don't understand anything, I need to look into this one day.... I want that drop set.

• The chests have different positions where they can spawn. At the antiquary in Laedis you can find books which give a hint on chest locations. That's where the location list comes to play. If it says there are 2 positions in the Parsing Woods where a chest can spawn, you only have to check these two places after a book tells you that there's a chest (if you happen to already know these spots).

From my experience there are some people with actual spawning-lists and locations paired with images, but these were quite a lot of work in searching for those spots and won't be given to anyone that easily...

• The chests have different positions where they can spawn. At the antiquary in Laedis you can find books which give a hint on chest locations. That's where the location list comes to play. If it says there are 2 positions in the Parsing Woods where a chest can spawn, you only have to check these two places after a book tells you that there's a chest (if you happen to already know these spots).

From my experience there are some people with actual spawning-lists and locations paired with images, but these were quite a lot of work in searching for those spots and won't be given to anyone that easily...

Ok, I understand these things now:

1. What Position and how many are in each zone.

2. How to open a box

3. Where the books are at.

Now if anyone can help these other questions be great,

1. Is there a better way to spawn the chest (saw a video say jump the chest) to make it easier to spawn chest but video was taken down? How does this work, I mean running back and forth at location of spawn is annoying.

2. I saw 27 spawn points, and hopefully will be able to get some chest, even without the book telling you there is a chest can there still be chest at these other spawn points, if the book doesn't say so?

Thank you for any tips, I am new to this game so any helpful hints will help me greatly. I love this game and willing to spend time to look for all the spawn myself, but... help be great. At least, any secrets to spawn a chest instead of running 100 miles back and forth til it spawns would help.

• Well what are you trying to tell me ? =O

oh alrighty i just didnt see a single chest (which i used to see all the time in DP) and the jewels are lvl98 so i assumed the chests would come out with porthis

• Finally got gorgeous diamond.....Really would like to get into this drop set farming, can you give me hint on spawning chest other then running back and forth? On website showed how to spawn it easier but the video was taken down. Any insight on this payday, thank you.