B19 Cross Server PvP Tourny

• There's a way to postpone it to a week end ? Getting people during the week is gonna be hard anyway .

About switch chosing one god skill before each duel would be a good idea while still allowing the switch for common skills . I don't know just giving some ideas since i too , and most guardians btw play hybrid builds.

• I'll postpone it till a weekend as suggested to give people time to let me know they want to attend. I'll update the date later tonight.

Guild: Defiant (Leader), Lvl: 105, Class: Oracle (before it was popular), Alliance: Avalon

Signature_zpsyfe9ivll.png

• Oof if it's a weekend I'm out, always working on weekends QQ

(ノ ゜Д゜)ノ ︵ ┻━┻

Can't do it this weekend cause i move on Friday so i'll probably do it on the 13th.

Guild: Defiant (Leader), Lvl: 105, Class: Oracle (before it was popular), Alliance: Avalon

• Frostviper/Vithika has asked that I post to let everyone know that the PVP Tournament will be postponed until his internet is installed - expected to be sometime in November. Once he is up and running again he will update with the new PVP tourney date.

He explained that his backup plan fell through and he isn't able to use his brother's internet because his brother is moving.

Thank you all~!

~Kidira

• Thank you and sorry everyone. This was why I wanted it before I moved. I'll bump the dia reward to 3600 to the winner.