B19 Cross Server PvP Tourny

• Ok, no1 can deny people have wanted this.....if i have to fund it then its fine...give people a reason to fight OR watch the fighters battle it out for a diamond reward. (i set the amount of the dias) i will pay to the winner on the day.

Date: 13th October

Time:

- 19:00 UK time (BST)

- 20:00 CEST

- 14:00 Eastern US

- 04:00 Sydney (added this since there are a few Australian players)

Guild: Defiant (Leader), Lvl: 105, Class: Oracle (before it was popular), Alliance: Avalon

Signature_zpsyfe9ivll.png

The post was edited 5 times, last by Vithika ().

• this island...my rules, my dias so if you take part get used to the island.

Guild: Defiant (Leader), Lvl: 105, Class: Oracle (before it was popular), Alliance: Avalon

The post was edited 1 time, last by Vithika ().

• Rules: (subject to changes)

1 - 1 vs 1 planned matches

2 - No team matches now

3 - Respect everyone who is there to just watch the games (no killing spectators)

4 - Spectators remain at a safe distance to not be hit by a stray shot

5 - Dragons aren't allowed.

6 - If a round looks like it will never end...I reserve the right to restrict select skills from the remainder of that match.

7 - Skills not allowed: Taunt, Curse of Exhaustion, Heals.

8 - Red feet is allowed but not spamming it. People will be keeping an eye out for it.

9 - Leaving the arena location is classed as a forfeit.

10. No toughness sets unless it's all you own. If seen switching then you get disqualified.

11 - No -35% pvp sets.

Note: Rules may change at any time before the day.

Rewards -

I'll spend 2300 diamonds on the winner (winner picks the gift/gifts).

The post was edited 4 times, last by Vithika ().

• Request: Can someone translate and make a french and german topic for this please and update info towards the time.

• I can do so for the german section, but I'm at work at the moment. So, when there's still no post when I come home, I'll translate it. ;)

Und ich sah in seine wilden Augen, er lud mich ein mit ihm zu gehen.
    Auf seinen Schwingen fühlt' ich alles Leben, die Zeit wich dem Moment - wie alles flehen.

• German Version is online :) Hope I translated everything correctly.

-> click

Auf seinen Schwingen fühlt' ich alles Leben, die Zeit wich dem Moment - wie alles flehen.

• Rules updated for now. Sorry they're late, I've had alot on trying to sort things out in real life.

• Updated the German post. Just two things I'm not sure If I got it right:

1. What do you mean with taunt skill? Google translated taunt with synonyms like mockery, so I've got a dragon skill in my mind now, but I'm not sure... Could you give me an example what skill you mean with that?

2. Rule no. 9 means: If you leave the isle while fighting, you give up and loose. Right?

• Updated the German post. Just two things I'm not sure If I got it right:

1. What do you mean with taunt skill? Google translated taunt with synonyms like mockery, so I've got a dragon skill in my mind now, but I'm not sure... Could you give me an example what skill you mean with that?

2. Rule no. 9 means: If you leave the isle while fighting, you give up and loose. Right?

1/ the skill is called taunt on Jorbyn....its the skill that pulls a target toward you.

2/ yes

The post was edited 1 time, last by Vithika ().

• Alright, then I've been thinking about the right skill ;)

• What's about "Curse of Exhaustion" or "Erschöpfungsfluch" (in german), the Dragon Soul Skill which stuns an enemy for 2 seconds with no antistun working against it? Is this one allowed or forbidden aswell?

• What's about "Curse of Exhaustion" or "Erschöpfungsfluch" (in german), the Dragon Soul Skill which stuns an enemy for 2 seconds with no antistun working against it? Is this one allowed or forbidden aswell?

I'll have to think about that one. Toughness sets were actually supposed to be a no on the rule list anyway since it was brought up last week and dragons aren't allowed.

• Updated the german Version. Just one question again: I don't know what is meant with "Red feet". Could you please explain to me? :)

• Updated the german Version. Just one question again: I don't know what is meant with "Red feet". Could you please explain to me? :)

It's an anti stun guardians have. It's apparently possible to use it alot without a cool down so people will be watching for it.

• Ah, alright, thanks. I'll check the german word for it. :)