[TGM] Skymaw

• Hello everyone!

My name is Skymaw and I am the new Trial Game Master for the English Savage Hunt server. As no one other than my fellow GMs will know me, I will give you all a brief introduction to myself. I look forward to spending time with all of you and helping everyone out where I can! I love helping out new players so feel free to talk to me at any time, I promise I don’t bite.

I have been playing Dragon’s Prophet for many years, starting back on the North American server and migrating to the European one after its closure several years ago. After a short hiatus from the game I decided to join Savage Hunt and see what all of the fuss was about. Suffice to say, I enjoy this version of my favourite MMO very much and I hope to watch it flourish in the years to come. I’ve played many different MMO RPGs in my time, but I always find myself coming back to Dragon’s Prophet eventually as it was the first online game I ever tried and it never fails to give me that sweet sense of nostalgia whenever I play it.

I am also a huge dragon nerd! I love anything and everything dragon or dinosaur related and spend much of my time playing games that involve them. My favourite films are How To Train Your Dragon and Jurassic Park, and my favourite TV shows are Game of Thrones and Doctor Who. I’m also a great lover of Marvel and DC :3

Hopefully we will all be able to get to know each other and have plenty of fun in this awesome game! <3