The Hidden Army Quests and other Hidden Quests

• i've always wondered if the very long Quest Chain of the Hidden Army will be available because i know many of you wondered if we was ever going to find the mystery of that quest chain as i have been through Porthis a lot and i noticed that it's been years since i last remembered it and i do suppose it's time to bring it back into the game.

• The one with the book you get at Samoor's Wrath right? I remember reading about the big tower at the end of Porthos in it but I never really checked anything there

• Mmhm not the one I was thinking about then and the only hidden quest I know near bladeguard is the one where you collect pieces of a diary or something like that..

• The only Hidden Quest that never got out of my mind is the one in Wintertide, where you get the key to a bank safe and after you give that Key to the owner you get a riddle, saying "The treasure is in the left eye that gazes upon the Lake"... i never could solve this one and i'm pretty sure there doesnt even exist an actual ending to this, but if anyone knows where to complete this please tell me ^^

Halloween_zpsop0tveg0.png

* Sorceress of Skitterness ~ Lvl 90 ~ Alaylia (EN) *

• that's actually the breeders Diary in Porthis as that one is an easy one to do

oh yeah thats the one.. its still the only one i know that starts kinda near bladeguard tho :hmmm:

The only Hidden Quest that never got out of my mind is the one in Wintertide, where you get the key to a bank safe and after you give that Key to the owner you get a riddle, saying "The treasure is in the left eye that gazes upon the Lake"... i never could solve this one and i'm pretty sure there doesnt even exist an actual ending to this, but if anyone knows where to complete this please tell me ^^

i do remember also completing that quest back on DP but i dont remember the exact things you gotta do for it.. i know it involes one of the 2 dragon skulls right next to Torran on the mountain but i think thats kinda near the end of the quest chain and if i recall the quest chain is kinda like the one with the twin enchantresses in alentia where you get pretty much nothing at the end